Luciano's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Luciano's Restaurant is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best food ever if you know what good food is"
Comments
"Try the shrimp casaling "
  • 12/18/2015

An Italian chowhound from Waterford, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2015

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/13/2013

A dining patron from Macomb, MI tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Kelly61 photo

Kelly61

Sterling Heights, MI

Great Service, lovely atmosphere

One of the best Italian restaurants in Macomb County. The inside of the restaurant is decorated so that you forget you are dining at an establishment nestled in a poorly located strip mall across from a cemetery. I instantly felt welcomed and relaxed as my mom and I were seated at a booth.

The service was impeccable. It didn’t hurt that the servers and wait-staff were attractive, polite and very pleasant. We wanted for nothing as our glasses were constantly filled and our table cleaned at the right times.

I ordered the Luciano’s Special Sauce and my mom had the Veal Marsala. I also had a glass of Chianti. We had Tiramisu for dessert.

My rigatoni and sauce were excellent as were our crisp, cool salads that we were served before the main course. The selection of bread was fresh and delicious. I thought my meal was a bit over-priced for what I received but it did taste good and I could tell that it was very fresh. Mom’s Veal meal was delicious but the sauce had a distinct brown gravy taste to it.

The Tiramisu was cold and good but I didn’t care for the strong espresso taste that seemed to overwhelm the dessert.

Overall the experience was excellent! I highly recommend that you visit this establishment, especially if you value service and atmosphere.

Luciano's Special Sauce

June 14, 2014

Terriable food, terriable service. The salads were tiny and they only contained one cucumber and one tomato slice. The main entree, baked spaghetti wasn't even enough food for a three year old and the sauce was so watered down it had no…
March 23, 2013

Don't Waste Your $$$

Hadn't been there in awhile and apparently missed nothing. The food is pretty bland and not special at all. The calamari was too crispy, and cocktail sauce isn't the best choice to offer with it. The soup (white bean) was the most…
March 22, 2013

5/26/2017

An American chowhound from Warren, MI tried Jimmy Dee's Lounge.

5/24/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Roseville, MI tried Harbor House Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Vito's Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
All of it was great
5/19/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried London Fish & Chips.

5/19/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Detroit Shrimp & Fish.

5/19/2017

An American chowhound from Roseville, MI tried The Country Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Have been dining there for at least the last 15 years. In that time I had one fish dinner that came out rubbery and wasnt going to say anything but the manager saw that I left quite a bit on the plate and rushed another order through immediately. Good f
Cons
None
Comments
Cant understand why anyone would complain unless they come from one of the competitors nearby. Any problems, speak up. Waitstaff is very good. A restaurant down the street had a fire and was down for a year or so and lost some of their help to the Inn
5/17/2017

A diner from Roseville, MI tried Kowloon Carry Out.

5/15/2017

An American food lover from Mount Clemens, MI tried Rivercrest Family Dining.

5/13/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Little Caesars, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great pizza ! Tried $9.00 deep deep dish. It was awsome!
5/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from Clinton Township, MI tried First Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Chinese take out in the area. And great price on top of that. Everything is fresh and I have yet to be disappointed.
Cons
None really. They are small staff so at peak times it may take longer but other than that, great.
Italian Wifi Dinner
Tips
  • Pay close attention to the daily specials at Luciano's. These dishes are not standard menu items, yet offer patrons a delicious alternative that is well worth ordering.
  • The wine list is impressive and extensive; don't be afraid to let your server choose the best vintage for your meal.

Luciano's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Luciano's Restaurant is located near the cities of Charter Township Of Clinton, Clinton Twp, Macomb Township, and Oshkosh.
People found this by searching for: Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township Michigan, Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township, Luciano'S Restaurant Menu Clinton Twp Mi, Luciano' Restaurant,Clinton Twp.Mi, Lucheianos Menus And Locaons, Luciano's Clinton Twp, Luciano's Clinton Township, and Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township Mi.