Luciano's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian

Luciano's Restaurant is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Best food ever if you know what good food is"
Comments
"Try the shrimp casaling "
Kelly61 photo

Kelly61

Sterling Heights, MI

Great Service, lovely atmosphere

One of the best Italian restaurants in Macomb County. The inside of the restaurant is decorated so that you forget you are dining at an establishment nestled in a poorly located strip mall across from a cemetery. I instantly felt welcomed and relaxed as my mom and I were seated at a booth.

The service was impeccable. It didn’t hurt that the servers and wait-staff were attractive, polite and very pleasant. We wanted for nothing as our glasses were constantly filled and our table cleaned at the right times.

I ordered the Luciano’s Special Sauce and my mom had the Veal Marsala. I also had a glass of Chianti. We had Tiramisu for dessert.

My rigatoni and sauce were excellent as were our crisp, cool salads that we were served before the main course. The selection of bread was fresh and delicious. I thought my meal was a bit over-priced for what I received but it did taste good and I could tell that it was very fresh. Mom’s Veal meal was delicious but the sauce had a distinct brown gravy taste to it.

The Tiramisu was cold and good but I didn’t care for the strong espresso taste that seemed to overwhelm the dessert.

Overall the experience was excellent! I highly recommend that you visit this establishment, especially if you value service and atmosphere.

Luciano's Special Sauce

June 14, 2014

Terriable food, terriable service. The salads were tiny and they only contained one cucumber and one tomato slice. The main entree, baked spaghetti wasn't even enough food for a three year old and the sauce was so watered down it had no…
March 23, 2013

Don't Waste Your $$$

Hadn't been there in awhile and apparently missed nothing. The food is pretty bland and not special at all. The calamari was too crispy, and cocktail sauce isn't the best choice to offer with it. The soup (white bean) was the most…
March 22, 2013

Italian Delivery Takeout
Tips
  • The wine list is impressive and extensive; don't be afraid to let your server choose the best vintage for your meal.
  • Pay close attention to the daily specials at Luciano's. These dishes are not standard menu items, yet offer patrons a delicious alternative that is well worth ordering.

Luciano's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/18/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/13/2013 A diner from Macomb, MI tried it and liked it.

Luciano's Restaurant is located near the cities of Charter Township Of Clinton, Clinton Twp, Macomb Township, and Oshkosh.
People found this by searching for: Luciano's Restaurant Menu Clinton Twp Mi, Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township, Luciano' Restaurant,Clinton Twp.Mi, Luciano's Italian Restaurant Clinton Twp, Mi, Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township Michigan, Luciano's Clinton Twp, Luciano's Restaurant In Clinton Township, Luciano's Restaurant Clinton Township Mi, and Luciano's Clinton Township.