9030 Venice Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232-2305

Lucia's Pizza

Neighborhoods: Palms
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, European

Lucia's Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

CRendon photo

CRendon

Culver City, CA

Employee insulted a pregnant woman

The Food is delicious but the delivery guy is horrible!!! My coworker and I just order two lunch specials, which came to a total of $20.00, and unfortunately both of us had $20 bills. The driver/delivery guy didn’t have change, but we managed to borrow a dollar from another coworker to give as a tip. As he walked away, he mumbled something, shortly after he came back and tossed the dollar at our receptionist and stated “next time tell that pinche gorda that I’ll give her $5.00 and she can pick up her own food up”.

Beware of the tattooed, bald, dark skinned latino delivery guy with a bad attitude. We have ordered food from this place for years, and when we attempted to call and complain, no one would state their name or provide the owners information so we could complain. My coworker who was called a “pinche gorda” is now in tears because she was horribly offended and FYI she’s pregnant not fat. What type of people is this restaurant hiring to represent them? This is the last time we order from this place. I hope the owner does a better job going forward with his hiring process. What type of person insults a pregnant woman?

SweetwaterSA photo

SweetwaterSA

North Hollywood, CA

Delicious

Lucia’s Pizza salad is simply incredible. The pizza is delicious and filling — even if, like me, you can’t have cheese. My waiter was quite personable.

Pizza Parking Catering
Mayura Restaurant

Lunch in Palms

Polentoni

Lunch in Westchester

Lucia's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Lucia's Pizza is located near the cities of Ladera Heights, Rancho Park, Mar Vista, Century City, and Little Ethiopia.
People found this by searching for: Lucia's Menu Culver City, Lucia's Pizza Menu, Lucia's Culver City, 9030 Venice Blvd Lucia's Pizza, Lucias Pizza Culver City, Lucia's Pizza Culver City, Lucia's Pizza Palms, and Lucia's Pizza Culver City Menu.