11338 South St
Cerritos, CA 90703-5414

Lucille's BBQ

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Smokehouse

Lucille's BBQ is a BBQ, Barbecue, and Smokehouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 3/13/2016

A BBQ food lover from Whittier, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2014

• 4/18/2014

A BBQ chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

kidgrifter photo

kidgrifter

Cerritos, CA

I want BBQ!

Whenever I say that to myself in my head (apparently if I say that out loud some people consider it strange) I automatically think of Lucilles. In fact, I want some Baby Back Ribs right now.

The restaurant itself has a very cool feel to it. Very southern and welcoming. Lots of stuff on the walls that will keep you busy for a while.

The service has always been top notch at any Lucilles I have been too. They have a very small bar but a lot of selections (my friend loves the peach cider). Overall a great experience!

Baby Back Ribs

Oh my goodness. Heaven on a plate.

Let’s start off with the BBQ sauce. A very tasty BBQ sauce that’s not too heavy, too sweat, or too spicy. It compliments the ribs perfectly. I want a bottle for my home so I can put it on everything. OK, almost everything.

The ribs themselves are cooked to perfection in thier smoker and just fall of the bone. The pork and rub and BBQ blend together for a great combination That I love. The two sides I usually get with the ribs are the shoestring friens and macaroni and cheese. The fries are one of my favorite fires of any restaurant I normally dine at. The Mac and Cheese is your run of the mill Mac and Cheese. Nothing special there.

OK, that’s enough typing. I’ve made myself hungry and now am going to head to Lucilles and get the Baby Back Ribs…

BBQ Juicy Barbeque Sauce

Lucille's BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Lucille's BBQ is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: B B Q Restaurant Cerritos, Lucille's Restaurant Cerritos, Lucille's Restaurant In Cerritos Ca, Lucille's Bbq Menu, Lucille's Bbq, Lucille's Bbq Restaurant, Http://Lucillesbbq.Com/Locations/Cerritos, Lucille's Barbecue Restaurant, and Lucilles Cerritos.