11338 South St
Cerritos, CA 90703-5414

Lucille's BBQ

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Smokehouse

Lucille's BBQ is a BBQ, Barbecue, and Smokehouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 3/13/2016

A BBQ chowhound from Whittier, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2014

A BBQ food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/18/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

kidgrifter photo

kidgrifter

Cerritos, CA

I want BBQ!

Whenever I say that to myself in my head (apparently if I say that out loud some people consider it strange) I automatically think of Lucilles. In fact, I want some Baby Back Ribs right now.

The restaurant itself has a very cool feel to it. Very southern and welcoming. Lots of stuff on the walls that will keep you busy for a while.

The service has always been top notch at any Lucilles I have been too. They have a very small bar but a lot of selections (my friend loves the peach cider). Overall a great experience!

Baby Back Ribs

Oh my goodness. Heaven on a plate.

Let’s start off with the BBQ sauce. A very tasty BBQ sauce that’s not too heavy, too sweat, or too spicy. It compliments the ribs perfectly. I want a bottle for my home so I can put it on everything. OK, almost everything.

The ribs themselves are cooked to perfection in thier smoker and just fall of the bone. The pork and rub and BBQ blend together for a great combination That I love. The two sides I usually get with the ribs are the shoestring friens and macaroni and cheese. The fries are one of my favorite fires of any restaurant I normally dine at. The Mac and Cheese is your run of the mill Mac and Cheese. Nothing special there.

OK, that’s enough typing. I’ve made myself hungry and now am going to head to Lucilles and get the Baby Back Ribs…

May 20, 2011

Great food & clean restaurant

Just had lunch the other day @ Lucilles BBQ . Delicious & mouthwatering food.. The meat seems to fall off the bone!! Sauce is out of this world.. Christine was our server & she was very attentive, & on top of her game!! Decor was nice &…
May 26, 2005

Yummy food!

I love this restaurant! The menu is so great! they serve salads, hamburgers, soups, steaks, seafood, sandwiches and the list goes on and on! The desserts are really great too! I recommend the hot fudge brownie sundae. They serve you a good…

5/10/2019

A Buffet chowhound from Rialto, CA tried Four Seasons Buffet.

3/30/2019

A Korean food lover from CA tried YUPDDUK Cerritos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/05/2019

An American (New) food lover from US tried Mimi's Cafe in ABC.

2/20/2019

A diner from Alhambra, CA tried OTTO Kitchen and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/01/2019

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Boy's Hamburgers in ABC and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/29/2019

A Chinese food lover from US tried Vegi Wokery in ABC.

12/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried Fantastic Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/29/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Downey, CA tried Fantastic Cafe and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

9/24/2018

A Coffee & Tea food lover from AZ tried Tapioca Express in ABC.

9/22/2018

A diner from AZ tried Yasai in ABC, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BBQ Juicy Barbeque Sauce

Lucille's BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Lucille's BBQ is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Lucille's Bbq Menu, Http://Lucillesbbq.Com/Locations/Cerritos, Lucille's Restaurant Cerritos, B B Q Restaurant Cerritos, Lucille's Restaurant In Cerritos Ca, Lucilles Cerritos, Lucille's Bbq, Lucille's Barbecue Restaurant, and Lucille's Bbq Restaurant.