Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ

Cuisine: BBQ, Lunch, Mexican

Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ is a BBQ, Lunch, and Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 5/22/2014

A BBQ chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/05/2013

A dining patron from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA tried it and liked it.

SueED photo

SueED

Wildomar, CA

BAD

We have eaten there before and it was good. I chose your restaurant as I liked it from before. It was my Birthday (71). My daughter made reservations, she told them it was my Birthday.
We went and three different people in our party told them it was my birthday, November 10th. They didn’t get the orders right. the food was not good and they did nothing for me for my birthday! I believe we had a party of eight or nine. We sat in a room overlooking the back patio, this was a lunch we usually ate dinner there!.
Everyone was very disappointed! Me especially! Sue Eddleman
951-244-2613 or E-mail [email protected]

Kid Friendly Online Ordering BBQ

Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lucie Bbq Restaurant In Chino Hills, Lucille's Barbecue Restaurant Chinohills, Lucille S Smokehouse Bar B Que, Chino Restaurant Near Lucilles, Lucilles Bbq Menu Chino Hills, Lucile Restaurants In Chino Hills, Lucille Restaurant In Chino California, Lucille's Smokehouse Bar B Que Chino Hills, Ca 91709, and Lucille's Smokehouse Bar B Que Chino Hills, Ca.