1155 Main St
Haverhill, MA 01830-1434

Lucky Corner Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"This is the only Chinese food I will eat...I have been to most in Haverhill and the surrounding areas and I gotta say that Lucky Corner is by far the best, I am actually ordering tonight...MmmmmmmBeef Sticks."
"Staple in rice, hair in rice, items forgotten. Poor service"
"Good"
"Excellent food reasonably priced."
"Good crab ragoons"
"Good food"
"Food sucks tasted like it was cooked a week ago "
"Great food and prices"
Cons
"No Cons, none at all these people don't just have great food but they are a wicked nice family and do a lot to support their community."
"More caring that they have forgotten items SEVERAL times."
"Sometimes the food tastes old not cooked to order"
Comments
"Nope they are the BEST...I got the last word in, that means I WON....BIATCHES, Love you guys!!!"
"Been going here about 20+ years...will go elsewhere and will spread the word about there service"
"Hans garden is the best in town my girlfriend seems to like lucky corner better "
"You want good Chinese food go to Chang long up the road there food cooked fresh on order "
  • 5/14/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Plaistow, NH tried it.

• 5/04/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/29/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 4/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Haverhill, MA tried it.

• 3/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 2/21/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Haverhill, MA tried it.

• 12/07/2016

A dining patron from Sandown, NH tried it.

• 10/23/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Sandown, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/16/2016

A Chinese food lover from Charlestown, MA tried it.

January 1, 2011

Yucky Corner

This is the worst and dirtiest Chinese food place by far. I tend to rate a restaurant first of all by its overall cleanliness. Each time I have been there the tables have needed to be washed.The ceiling fan over the kitchen is covered in…
May 5, 2009

Missing my Lucky Corner

I am a native New Englander now residing in AZ for the past 11 years. I have never had Chinese food as wonderful as when I lived in Haverhill and would go to Lucky Corner WEEKLY. It's a favorite memory of mine and I still think about it…
April 5, 2009

The Best Chinese Food Around

My husband's hockey team has raved about Lucky Corner for awhile now, so after a recent shopping trip in Plaistow we decided to give it a try and boy are we glad we did! Excellent food for the money and the restaurant was clean and the…

8/13/2017

A Mexican food lover from Woonsocket, RI tried Taco's Lupita, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Haverhill, MA tried Sky Dragon, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/12/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Hampstead, NH tried Bradford Seafood Restaurant.

8/11/2017

A dining patron from Peabody, MA tried Athens Pizza & Subs.

8/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried Fuhing Chinese Restaurant.

8/04/2017

A Deli food lover from US tried Athens Pizza & Subs.

8/03/2017

A diner from US tried Oriental Garden and liked it.

8/03/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Haverhill House of Pizza.

8/03/2017

A Soups food lover from Peabody, MA tried Benedetti's Deli.

8/02/2017

A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried Haverhill House of Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Asian Good For Kids

Lucky Corner Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lucky Corner Restaurant is located near the cities of Ward Hill, Bradford, and Groveland.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Corner Haverhill, Ma, Lucky Corner Haverhill Mass, Lucky Corner Menu Haverhill Ma, Lucky Corner Haverhill Ma, Lucky Corner Menu, Lucky Corner Plaistow Nh, Lucky Corner, Haverhill, Lucky Corner Haverhill Ma Menu, and Lucky Corner Plaistow Menu.