1155 Main St
Haverhill, MA 01830-1434

Lucky Corner Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"This is the only Chinese food I will eat...I have been to most in Haverhill and the surrounding areas and I gotta say that Lucky Corner is by far the best, I am actually ordering tonight...MmmmmmmBeef Sticks."
"Staple in rice, hair in rice, items forgotten. Poor service"
"Good"
"Excellent food reasonably priced."
"Good crab ragoons"
"Good food"
"Food sucks tasted like it was cooked a week ago "
"Great food and prices"
Cons
"No Cons, none at all these people don't just have great food but they are a wicked nice family and do a lot to support their community."
"More caring that they have forgotten items SEVERAL times."
"Sometimes the food tastes old not cooked to order"
Comments
"Nope they are the BEST...I got the last word in, that means I WON....BIATCHES, Love you guys!!!"
"Been going here about 20+ years...will go elsewhere and will spread the word about there service"
"Hans garden is the best in town my girlfriend seems to like lucky corner better "
"You want good Chinese food go to Chang long up the road there food cooked fresh on order "
  • 10/24/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/13/2017

A dining patron from Amesbury, MA tried it.

• 5/04/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/29/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Methuen, MA tried it.

• 4/07/2017

A Chinese food lover from Haverhill, MA tried it.

• 3/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 2/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A dining patron from Haverhill, MA tried it.

• 12/07/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Sandown, NH tried it.

• 10/23/2016

A dining patron from Sandown, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

January 1, 2011

Yucky Corner

This is the worst and dirtiest Chinese food place by far. I tend to rate a restaurant first of all by its overall cleanliness. Each time I have been there the tables have needed to be washed.The ceiling fan over the kitchen is covered in…
May 5, 2009

Missing my Lucky Corner

I am a native New Englander now residing in AZ for the past 11 years. I have never had Chinese food as wonderful as when I lived in Haverhill and would go to Lucky Corner WEEKLY. It's a favorite memory of mine and I still think about it…
April 5, 2009

The Best Chinese Food Around

My husband's hockey team has raved about Lucky Corner for awhile now, so after a recent shopping trip in Plaistow we decided to give it a try and boy are we glad we did! Excellent food for the money and the restaurant was clean and the…

12/09/2017

A diner from Haverhill, MA tried Haverhill Jade.

12/05/2017

A dining patron from Malden, MA tried Haverhill House of Pizza.

12/05/2017

Havahappyj tried Spaziano's Pizzeria Catering, liked it, and rated it . Havahappyj liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The Pizza is AWESOME ! Salads FRESH AWESOME ! CHICKEN CUTLET AWESOME ! Takeout only . Appetizers are AWESOME ! Sweet Heat wings !
11/28/2017

A Chinese food lover from Haverhill, MA tried Haverhill Jade, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
11/17/2017

A diner from Haverhill, MA tried Mr Mike's Restaurant & Lounge and liked it.

11/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried Sky Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I don’t eat there I order delivery or take out...... I don’t order anywhere else
Comments
A family favorite
11/05/2017

A dining patron from Haverhill, MA tried Steampunk Station, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Now i know why this place is empty all the time. Went in there today 11/5/2017 and paid $4.92 for a sliver of some kind of pumpkin? bar. It dry, stale and did not taste like pumpkin. Not going back needless to say and will tell friends to stay away.
11/04/2017

A diner from US tried Sky Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2017

A Deli chowhound from Haverhill, MA tried Hilldale Pizza & Subs.

11/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Boston, MA tried Fuhing Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Asian Good For Kids

Lucky Corner Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lucky Corner Restaurant is located near the cities of Ward Hill, Bradford, and Groveland.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Corner Haverhill Ma Menu, Lucky Corner, Haverhill, Lucky Corner Haverhill, Ma, Lucky Corner Haverhill Ma, Lucky Corner Menu Haverhill Ma, Lucky Corner Menu, and Lucky Corner.