Lucky Duck Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs, Catering

Lucky Duck Pizza is a Pizza, Subs, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Baby Bella with duck rub. Can't beat the deal or quality for 3 bucks"
"Specialty Pizza"
"Good Pizza."
"Best pizza"
"Fast and friendly service "
"Best Pizza around!"
Cons
"Store hours."
"N/a"
"Npne"
"A little pricey "
Comments
"Duck rub sauce is awesome!"
BiancaHorkan photo

BiancaHorkan

Waterford, MI

Lucky Duck Pizza

Lucky Duck Pizza is located a few doors down from the Kroger grocery store on M-59 & Crescent Lk Rd. I was picking up a few things at the store and was going to head home. I saw the sign for $0.99 slices of pizza and thought I’d give it a shot.

The place is fairly small (no large parties/gatherings will be had here) but is very clean and bright.

It was about 1pm or 2pm on a Saturday afternoon and the place was empty. The owner (?) came out just before my slice was finished and cut up a new pie for slices and wished me a good day and that he hoped to see me come back soon.

Very polite.

$0.99 Slice of Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza

As I was waiting for my slice, they reheated it with their quick toaster/heater that I imagine they use on subs to make the cheese melt. Wrapped in foil and served with a few napkins and a menu/flier I was given a wish for a good day and a hope that I would return.

Once in my car I took a look at my slice and was surprised to see the old-style pepperoni that tends to curl up as it’s cooked. This means more grease but napkins are a wonderful thing. A few blots and the grease was pretty much gone and I took my first bite.

The crust was thin and very crisp . . . something I had been searching for, for along time (I’ve become disenchanted with pizza in Waterford) and this was good. The cheese had a fantastic taste, I think it was very fresh. The sauce was pretty decent but the pepperoni . . . wow. It brought back memories! [There used to be that little, hole in the wall pizza place at The Mall (Summit Place) that served New York Style pizza with the little round pepperonis . . . this Lucky Duck Pizza brought back those memories for me.] A little bite to the pepperoni but not too much and then with that cheese and the thin & crisp crust. Just wonderful.

If a reheated slice was this good for me, I can only imagine what a fresh pizza would taste like.

I will be going back to try a fresh pizza.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Breads Subs

Lucky Duck Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/22/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/06/2016 A diner from Highland, MI tried it.

• 6/02/2016 A diner from Clarkston, MI tried it.

• 4/29/2016 A diner from Waterford, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Waterford, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quick service, great quality, tasty food. Anna is the main employee/chef and she is AMAZING! Hope she never leaves there.
    Cons
    Seating is limited.
    Comments
    Call ahead. You can ask for light duck rub, which is their in-house spice mix. Zesty!
  • 2/16/2016 A diner from Rochester, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2015 A diner from Howell, MI tried it.

• 10/23/2015 A diner from Westland, MI tried it.

• 10/06/2015 A diner from Waterford, MI tried it and liked it.

Lucky Duck Pizza is located near the cities of Waterford Township, Drayton Plains, Village Of Clarkston, Independence, and Clarkston.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Duck Pizza Waterford Mi Menu, Lucky Ducks Pizza, Lucky Duck Pizza, Lucky Duck Pizza Menu Waterford Mi, Lucky Duck Pizza Waterford Mi, Lucky Duck Pizza Waterford, Lucky Ducks Pizza Waterford Mi Menu, and Lucky Duck Pizza Menu.