Lucky Star

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

"Tasty food"
January 24, 2015

My husband and I have eaten there for over 15 years and NEVER had anything but good prices, quality food and great prices.
April 30, 2008

great food

I choose to pass on anything seafood, i.e. the shark, but otherwise the food is flavorful and worth the price , which is also reasonable. The menu has a nice variety and the atmosphere is great.
July 9, 2007

Lots of food for cheap

Ate here for the first time with a fairly large group and our food was brought to us with minimal waiting time. This place is big on large portions at affordable prices. They serve Mexican food and shrimp cocktails. I heard their other…

Mexican Lunch Breakfast

Lucky Star  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/03/2013 A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Tasty food
Lucky Star is located near the cities of Alondra Park, Hollyglen, Hawthorne, Houston, and Gardena.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Star Lawndale Ca Menue, Lucky Star Cafe Lawndale Ca, Lucky Star Lawndale Menu, Lucky Star Restaurant In Lawndale, Lucky Star Lawndale, Lucky Star Lawndale Ca Menu, Lucky Star Restaurant, Lucky Star In Lawndale, and Lucky Star Menu 90260.