Lucky Star

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Fast Food

Lucky Star is a Chinese, Asian, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly workers, they welcomed me with a smile, the food was amazing and awesome portions! Shoot i had enough for 3 days and didnt even spend $20! "
"Good service and great food"
"Great food and good prices."
"we like eating"
"Service taste food friendly and attentivness "
"Fast. Kind. And good food "
"Schwab chicken"
Cons
"N/a"
"I am trying to get their menu so I can have dinner there tonight"
"No cons in my book"
Comments
"My favorite restraint for Chinese in town and the only one I will go to"
BillieBGone photo

BillieBGone

Las Vegas, NV

It was so bad 5 of us left it in the plates

5 of us left 95 percent of the food in the plates when we walked out. When we questioned the food they said thats they way they cooked it there

Chinese Delivery Takeout

Lucky Star  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/03/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2016 A diner from North Bend, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2016 A diner from Beaverton, OR tried it.

• 5/15/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/06/2016 A diner from Coos Bay, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good service and great food
  • 3/26/2016 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it.

• 2/23/2016 A diner from Reedsport, OR tried it and liked it.

• 12/21/2015 A diner from Coos Bay, OR tried it.

• 9/26/2015 A diner from Coos Bay, OR tried it and liked it.

• 7/27/2015 A diner from North Bend, OR tried it.

Lucky Star is located near the cities of Coos Bay.
People found this by searching for: Lucky Star Coos Bay, Lucky Star North Bend, Lucky Star Coos Bay Menu, Lucky Star Menu Coos Bay, China Star Menu+Coosbayoregon, Lucky Star Menu, Lucky Star Restaurant Coos Bay, and Lucky Star Coos Bay Oregon.