7027 Manchester Blvd
Alexandria, VA 22310

Luckys Sports Theater and Grill

Pros
"Fast service clean restaurant "
  • 11/24/2018

A chowhound from Alexandria, VA tried it.

• 10/07/2018

A food lover from Alexandria, VA tried it.

• 6/26/2018

A food lover from Washington, DC tried it.

• 9/28/2017

A diner from Washington, DC tried it.

• 7/10/2017

A food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service clean restaurant
GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Recommended to the die-hard sports/eats/scream crowd!

Better than most sports bars… I guess! I’ve noted in other reviews that I’m not keen on sports bars, but I must say, although not thoroughly impressed the various times I’ve visited, it’s a couple of rungs better than your typical TV-swamped pubs! The beers are good and cold – can’t mess that up, but some of their eats fall short. I was especially unimpressed with their wings – for some reason, they use far too much vinegar for my taste. As for other offerings, I can categorize much of it as standard fare. Like other similar venues, it’s very noisy during peak hours (one of my issues with sports bars). But if you do like sports bars, this local watering hole beats a lot of the competition. Recommended to the die-hard sports/eats/scream crowd!

Ginger Beef Foody Goody

Chinese in Old Town

New Szechuan Express

Chinese in Landmark/Van Dorn

Good Luck Chinese

Diner in Seminary Hill

Luckys Sports Theater and Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Luckys Sports Theater and Grill is located near the cities of Huntington, Forest Heights, Jefferson Manor, Bolling Afb, and 12 Oxon Hill.
People found this by searching for: Lucky's Restaurant 22310, Lucky's Sports Theatre & Grill Alexandria, Va, Lucky's Sports Theatre And Grill, Lucky's Sports Bar Springfield Va, Luckys Restaurant Menu Alexandria, Virginia, and Luckys Menu.