5345 Landmark Pl
Englewood, CO 80111

Lucy

Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Burgers

Lucy is a American, Contemporary, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

sfmoore photo

sfmoore

Greenwood Village, CO

huge prices, tiny portions

If you like very small portions of overpriced food, you’ll love this place… but we’ll never go back. I really hate leaving a restuarant still hungry. One bright spot was the cornbread, but they ran out so the waitress told us we had to share. They probably ran out because people were still hungry. The menu is a little difficult to understand and I don’t see the connection to “American with a southern influence”. Check it out online first, although without the waitress to tell you what all of the descriptions really mean, you may not be able to tell what they really mean.

steak (filet)

steak was good, but it was a small filet on a plate with nothing else excpet some wilted greens.

KTHeartFood photo

KTHeartFood

Denver, CO

Great Location and Food Rocked!

My husband and I recently had a date night which included dinner at Lucy and a show at Comedy Works after (it was great to have them in the same building)! We were surprised at the chic and modern layout which still incorporated a great ambiance. It’s silly but even the wall paper was rich and modern looking!

The choices on the sounded great but I ended up going with lamb. It was a little pricy but the food was great and presented beautifully. The staff was very attentive and catered to my needs.

Going to Lucy was a great way to start the evening and it was followed up with a wonderful night of laughs!

Colorado Lamb

It was very tender and presented wonderfully! The waitress paired it with a great wine and it set the evening off to a good start.

American Wifi Contemporary

Lucy  Restaurant Reviews

Lucy is located near the cities of Sheridan, Cherry Hills Village, Greenwood Village, and Littleton.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Near 5345 Landmark Pl. Greenwood Village, Co 80111, Lucy Movie In Englewood, Co, Lucy Breakfast Landmark, Lucy Englewood Co, Lucy Restaurant Landmark, Lucy Restaurant Landmark Menu, and Lucy Restaurant Greenwood Village.