Cuisine: Italian, Sandwiches, Soups

LUI LUI is a Italian, Sandwiches, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

"I would never come. Food was terrible "
  • 12/22/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

I would never come. Food was terrible
  • 12/17/2013

An Italian food lover from Nashua, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

DancerLIzzy photo

Manchester, NH

Another just ok place...

Hot afternoon, my friend and I took a ride to keep cool on our day off. So we decided to do Lui Lui of Nashua NH Just before the Pheasant Lane Mall. In fact it’s in the same parking lot as Honey Ham store.

We parked, it was around 1 ish or slightly after. Not that busy for a Monday. Nice greeting. They had a grand-reopening sign in the entrance way. I always wonder about those. Usually a sign to me that there not getting the crowd. They had a pizza listing for one for 4.99.

Course I didnt remember that when Ashley brought the menus.
She suggested a nice strawberry summer drink. That was ok, and my friend had a sangria. She said it was good.

They had a lunch menu ranges around 7.99 to 8.99 I decided to have the cheese pizza for one, and a side salad for 7.99. she had the haddock special with french fries and a feta salad on the side.

Rolls came nice and fresh and warm. She liked her haddock. Wasnt mutch there, She’s an older person, and for her to say would of been nice to have another piece. Almost as if they cut one of the fish in half after they breaded and fried it.
Lots of fries. She said it was good and the salad ok.

Here I go with my pickyness again. My cheese pizza was burnt on the bottom. I know it’s fire roasted, but I dojt like tasting burnt pizza, I had the ceaser salad, which was pre-made. Very little dressing, and i’m not a big fan of a lot of dressing. This had little to none. The crutons were stale hare on the outer- rim of them and stale in the middle. Getting to the soggy side of things.

I just wouldnt run back to Lui Lui in Nasua,. Maybe i’m trying the wrong things I dont know. Pleasant service, just food wasnt up to par, and was so, so… I left a 15% tip.

I know its not the waitresses fault, I do feel the kitchens ought to smart in up. There charging prime prices for so so food. If there was a good restaurant around here, I would tip a 20% tip.

Let me khow if anyone finds one.

Pizza for one w/side salad

Pizza crust burnt on bottom, had to put a little sea salt for flavor. My friend did is well to her haddock. Salad whimpy with getting to be soggy crutons. And after awhile, it’s not worth sending it back anymore. She asked me if I wanted to take it home. I said no. And I suppose this would be the time to tell her. But ya get tired of telling, you just want it to come out ok. Or at least that.

April 20, 2010

Love this place

This place has amazing food. I recommend buying their bottled oil to dip your bread in. I've always loved coming here.
January 9, 2010

Good with kids and a pretty good menu

I love taking my kids here. They start out by giving them crayons and a dough ball that they can play with. The service has always been fast and friendly. The pasta is just average, I would go other places in town if pasta is what you…

A Chinese chowhound from Nashua, NH tried Pan Asia Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

A chowhound from Milford, NH tried Ciros Of Nashua.

A diner from US tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Food was hot and as expected.
Ordered a Cali meal and a happy meal. 5 customers in dining room. It took 19 minutes for food to arrive. McDonald’s new kiosks and table service add useless wait time. If someone is at your counter waiting you’ll get their food. Put them at s table and al
If looking for fast food go somewhere else.

An American food lover from US tried Nashua Diner.

A dining patron from Revere, MA tried Ciao's Pizza & Subs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

A Pizza chowhound from Merrimack, NH tried Roland's Restaurant.

A dining patron from US tried Yang Yang Kitchen.

A dining patron from Gales Ferry, CT tried Jeannotte's Market, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

A dining patron from US tried Yang Yang Kitchen.

A dining patron from Gales Ferry, CT tried Jeannotte's Market.

Italian Sandwiches Soups

LUI LUI  Restaurant Reviews

LUI LUI is located near the cities of Hudson.
People found this by searching for: Lui Lui Kids Menu, Liu Liu Nashua, Lu Lu Restaurant Nashua Nh, Lulu Nashua, Lui Lui, Lui Lui Nashua Nh, Lui Lui Nashua, Nh, Liu Liu In Nashua, and Liuliu Amateur.