Luigi's Italian Restaurant & Bar

Neighborhoods: Terry Sanford
Cuisine: Italian, American, Catering

February 2, 2012

Racism

I took my wife to Luigis on January 28 at 535 pm. We had a reservation for two. When we arrived we were asked to have a seat it would be a couple of minutes before our table was ready. While we were sitting, a couple came in that…
April 11, 2011

Best Italian Restaurant in Fayetteville!

Once my friends and I tried this place, we were hooked. Now it is always one of our top places to dine. Very family friendly, great for a dinner for two, even great for a business dinner or party. This place provides just the right amount…
March 25, 2011

Great Food and Great Atmosphere

I've been going to Luigi's since the late 80's (in the original building) and love it even more in this beautiful remodeled bldg. Love the atmosphere, it's cozy and great for a date night. Great service and an amazing wine selection!

4/20/2018

A dining patron from Fayetteville, NC tried Rainbow Restaurant and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Woodstock, GA tried J K's Family Restaurant & Deli in Terry Sanford.

4/14/2018

A dining patron from Fayetteville, NC tried Miyabi Kyoto Japanese Steak & Seafood House in Seventy-First.

4/14/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Country Fish Fry in Terry Sanford.

4/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried Pizza Hut.

4/07/2018

A dining patron from Fort Bragg, NC tried Fire Mountain in Terry Sanford, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I was a server
4/06/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Fayetteville, NC tried Pizza Hut in Westover.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from Stone Mountain, GA tried Panda King.

4/05/2018

A Japanese food lover from Fayetteville, NC tried Miyabi Kyoto Japanese Steak & Seafood House in Seventy-First, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/31/2018

An American (New) food lover from Raeford, NC tried 301 Wingz in Downtown Fayetteville.

Italian American Catering

Luigi's Italian Restaurant & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Luigi's Italian Restaurant & Bar is located near the cities of Cumberland County and East Fayetteville.
People found this by searching for: Luigi's Italian Restaurant & Bar 28303, Menu For Luigi's In Fayetteville Nc, Luigi's Restaurant & Bar Menu, Luijirestaurant, Fayettevile, Nc Menu, Www.Allmenus.Com › ... › Italian Restaurant Menu, Map For Luigi's Italian Restaurant Located In 28303, Fayetteville Nc, 528 N Mcpherson Church Rd., Luigi's Restaurant Fayetteville Nc, Luigi Restaurant At Fayetteville Dinner Menu, Does Luigis In Fayetteville Have Takeout, and Italian Restaurant By Hobby Lobby In Fayetteville.