Luigi's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, American

Luigi's Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Recently moved and raised most of their prices. Pizza is still very reasonable, but everything else is pretty expensive. I always order pickup, because they always seems to hire idiots for delivery. "
"The place was dirty and the food had a weird taste been here a few times it used to be a good place to go "
"Convient"
"Great tasting pizza."
"Food was aweful"
"Fast and convenient for my family. Not the best place to sit down and eat but just fine for take outs."
"Friendly service, large portions, reasonable prices"
"The crust has a flavor of old yeast because it is never fresh and thats why I dont plan to go back again. "
"The people that worked there."
"I got sick"
"Only pizza place in town"
Cons
"Food was garbage"
"No menus to take with you and order from home"
"Delivery times shouldn't take over 1.5 hrs to go 5 miles up the road"
"Has really gone down hill over the years. The food has been bad the last few times i have been there. Would not recommend it at all. "
"The food! The pizza is really bad! The philly cheese steak was horrible. You might as well get steak'ems. I understand It's suposed to be a low key and non fancy place but It's bad. I am a NewYorker, but I'm honestly not being picky. The f"
"Everything "
Comments
"Crappy"
JRProv photo

JRProv

New Haven, VT

Went last night, waited an hour, pizza was over...

Went last night, waited an hour, pizza was over cooked, counter girl made the comment: I see it was overlooked. Never go back

Vergennesman photo

Vergennesman

Vergennes, VT

Dirty and Gross

Cross contamination of food, no gloves, gross, this place should be closed down and fined. I am calling the health inspector and requesting that they come check this place out.

eegold photo

eegold

Worcester, MA

Worst pizza ever

I recently went camping at Button Bay State park and we decided to get local pizza one night. We found Luigi’s and it seemed like a normal local pizza place. Well when we got back to the camp sight the pizza looked like it had been a frozen pizza and cooked in the over for us. It was the worst pizza we had ever had. I would never go back there and would not recommend anyone to go there.

Pizza

wendypluscorey photo

wendypluscorey

Middlebury, VT

Luigi's Has the Best Pizza in Vermont

I have been to Luigi’s many times i also worked there for a year and a half…they are awesome people and they care if there is something wrong with the food, but there aren’t very many times that something would be wrong with the food… I sauce is amazing they make it theirselves and there is no other sauce like that in the world… If you are ever in Vermont around Vergennes go and try some of the pizza there or their spagetti, and they also have plenty of appetizers…Just go you wont regret it

Spagetti w/chicken

It is so good because of the sauce Try the sauce

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Italian American

Luigi's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/08/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/18/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The only time I was there was in 2009. Service was great. Friendly staff. Pizzas were good. Not sure if it's changed hands since then because some of the reviews were horrible. Hopefully they're better now if there was a problem.
  • 2/06/2016 A diner from Bristol, VT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/12/2016 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 12/29/2015 A diner from Shelburne, VT tried it.

• 10/30/2015 A diner from South Strafford, VT tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/17/2015 A diner from Shelburne, VT tried it.

• 9/28/2015 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

Luigi's Pizza is located near the cities of Ferrisburg.
People found this by searching for: Luigis Pizza Vergennes Vt, Luigi's Pizza Vergennes Vt, Pizza Vergennes Vt, Luigi S Pizza Vergennes Vt, Luigi's Pizza Vergennes, Luigis Vergennes Menu, Vergennes Vt Pizza, and Luigi's Vergennes.