September 26, 2012

Amateur Hour

Amateur: the opposite of professional\r by michaelcreuter (1 review)\r My wife and I ordered the Chicken Firenze special yesterday for lunch. The dish was served without the advertized "Pesto Pasta" as a side. Our waiter couldn't tell us…
August 17, 2012

Great food, cute small town.

Great food, cute small town.
March 19, 2010

In the mountains?

Who would have thought you could get California cuisine in Sylva? And it's good! Go in for the plantain dishes and stay for dessert. This restaurant has it together!

2/19/2017

A diner from Asheville, NC tried Creekside Oyster House & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The service was excellent, as was the food! My son and I enjoyed the down-home atmosphere. I had the Drunken Duck even though I was hesitant having been disappointed in other restaurants when ordering duck. It was the best I have ever eaten!
9/17/2016

A diner from Franklin, NC tried Creekside Oyster House & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/09/2016

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried Creekside Oyster House & Grill and liked it.

4/30/2016

A diner from Sylva, NC tried El Patron Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2016

A Mexican food lover from Cullowhee, NC tried El Patron Mexican Restaurant.

4/15/2016

A chowhound from Waynesville, NC tried Creekside Oyster House & Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Food ok but salty
Cons
Been there 10 times had leave last time sat for 45mins not even our app. This time took 1 hour be our last time. Worst the they add 2 more dollars to our tip on our card we checked when we got home was watch out if you are using a card there
3/31/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Waynesville, NC tried El Patron Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/25/2016

A dining patron from Weaverville, NC tried Creekside Oyster House & Grill and liked it.

2/04/2016

A diner from State College, PA tried Ryan's and didn't like it.

1/18/2016

A chowhound from Puebla, 21 tried El Mercadito Taqueria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Lulu's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Lulu's Cafe is located near the cities of Dillsboro, Love Field, and Webster.
People found this by searching for: Lulu's Restaurant, Sylva, Nc, Lulu's In Sylva Nc Menu, Sylva Nc Lulu's Menu, Lulu's On Main Sylva Nc Menu, Lulu's Sylva, and Menu For Lulu's Restaurant In Sylva Nc.