11045 NW 7th Ave
Miami, FL 33168-2109

Lum's Restaurant

Cuisine: American

Lum's Restaurant is a American restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10.

Overall
  • 1/27/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/14/2017

An American chowhound from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it.

• 3/07/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/02/2016

An American food lover from Arcata, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2016

A dining patron from Kissimmee, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/11/2014

MyOpinion123 photo

MyOpinion123

Miami Beach, FL

Good -most of the time

My first dining experience at Lums was in 1966. I dined at this restaurant from time to time until it closed. For the most part, I enjoyed the food and the service was good. But there were two incidents worth noting:

1. I went to the Lums on Lincoln Rd. Miami Beach one day for lunch. A friend and his grand mother were there and I was invited to join them. So I ordered an Ollie burger and Grandma ordered a hamburger. The waitress first brought the Ollie burger and gave it to Grandma. I knew it was an Ollie burger so I asked the waitress if it was a hamburger or an Ollie burger. She said it was a hamburger. Grandma picked up the Ollie burger. Before she bit into it, the idiot waitress came back and said it was an Ollie burger. I was fuming at her stupidity. How did she not know the difference between the two. If my friend wasn’t there I would have really told her off but I didn’t. But needless to say, I didn’t leave her a tip.

2. Same Lums restaurant but a different day. I went there in the late afternoon. There were no other customers there. The manager was firing a waitress because she sat on the floor. As the manager was firing her, all of the other waitresses had gathered around to watch. I was in the manager’s line of sight, but a waitress didn’t come to take my order until he was finished with his discharge procedures. I wasn’t happy that I had to wait, but I have to take partial blame for this. I should have interrupted him and asked for service. I can’t be certain what he would have said, but he saw me walk in, didn’t inform any of the waitresses to serve me, so I would think he would have told me to wait. Had this happened, a real confrontation between him and myself would have ensued, because I absolutely shouldn’t have had to wait for him to finish firing the waitress.

American

Lum's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lums Restaurant Miami Florida, Lum's Miami, Lums Restaurant, Lum's Restaurant, Lum's Menu, Lums Restaurant Locations, and Lums Restaurant Menu.