961 Avenue du Mont-Royal E
Montréal, QC H2J 1X4

Lun Hong, Centre Des Mets Chinois

(Between Rue de Mentana and Rue Boyer)

Neighborhoods: Jeanne-Mance
Cuisine: Chinese

Lun Hong, Centre Des Mets Chinois is a Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Fast, reasonable, and pretty good

I was here for a quick supper a few months ago. I started my visit being the only dine-in customer. A couple of people came in for takeout, and then towards the end an older couple came to eat.

The menu reminded me of old-time Chinese restaurants from when I was a kid. The combos were of the egg roll, won ton soup, chop suey type, some for 1 person and some for 2 with prices for extra people. But I wasn’t hungry enough for a combo, so I stuck to a la carte.

I was very impressed with the speed of service. I placed my order and barely had time to read two pages of my magazine, when the food arrived! Everything was piping hot, except for the side vegetable. The bill came with a tiny almond cookie and a fortune cookie that I didn’t have to crack open in order to extract the fortune.

I was in and out in half an hour, which suited my schedule perfectly. I ate something much tastier and more fresh than a fast-food burger, in a much more relaxed setting. I will probably come back.

#46 chicken with peanut sauce

The chunks of breast meat were coated in a rich smooth sauce, and topped with a sprinkle of sesame seeds. This was very tasty! Accompanying the chicken was crispy spinach, which was room temperature and very fragile, as well as a bowl of steamed rice.

Chinese Plateau

Lun Hong, Centre Des Mets Chinois  Restaurant Reviews

Lun Hong, Centre Des Mets Chinois is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Centre Des Mets Chinois De Montréal Menu and Centre Des Mets Chinois Menu.