719 Ryan St
Lake Charles, LA 70601

Luna Bar and Grill

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Catering

Luna Bar and Grill is a American, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 4/12/2017

An American food lover from Alvin, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2016

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

horrible staff

This was a horrible experience. The staff basically told my group of 10 they were to busy for us. After we decided to go wait outside on patio for a table the waitress told us the kitchen was on a 30 min wait to and “Help ourselves” at the bar IF we wanted anything. After 45 min and no return of any staff to our tables we just left. Inside there were tables open but the hostess did not seem to care about letting us know that even after we had given a name there. over all I will NEVER give these ppl my money because service is more important to me than anything else.

none

never got to even get food since no staff bothered with our table of 10

American Kid's Menu Outdoor seating

Luna Bar and Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Luna Bar and Grill is located near the cities of Westlake.
People found this by searching for: Lunas In Lake Charles, Luna Menu, Luna Menu Lake Charles, Luna Bar And Grill Menu, Luna Lake Charles Menu, Luna Bar & Grill Lake Charles, La, Luna's Lake Charles Menu, Lunas Lake Charles, and Lunas Lake Charles Menu.