Luna Blu

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Luna Blu is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food. Good view."
"The food is delicious and fresh as well as innovative. The service is awesome. The outside seating is my favorite."
"Wonderful couple who own and run, sustainable seafood, interesting menu, water side location."
"Wonderful food and service."
"Chef very accommodating! Best carbonara, I have ever had."
Cons
"parking, but they do add a little compensation."
"Inside seating is too crowded."
Comments
"Small and busy"
"It is very small and can get crowded, we go at off-times and eat out on the deck-for the view and fresh bay air!"
Rtmb photo

Rtmb

San Francisco, CA

Go Elsewhere

We were asked to vacate our table while my mother was still finishing her champagne after spending over $125 (not including tip) on lunch for two on Mother’s Day. The restaurant was half full when we were told by the hostess? owner? that someone wanted our table and was waiting. We exited nearly immediately after the insult (my mother not quite finished with her sparkling wine), not seeing anyone at all waiting for a table. The interior was empty except perhaps one table of patrons and the outside deck was perhaps half full. We had been at this Italian restaurant for approximately 2 hours, enjoying a Mother/Daughter brunch, signifying my Mother’s 50th anniversary of raising three children. I won’t bother to include other disappointments with our visit on this Mother’s Day celebration …. this one tops them all and is absolutely inconceivable. I have traveled the world and have never been asked to leave my table, even after closing out a hefty tab. Had the “hostess” (and I use that term very lightly) bothered to wait 5 more minutes, we likely would have been gone without needing to insult our patronage. Honestly, the food is decent, but nothing you cannot get elsewhere. Our busboy was great…. wish I had his name. Happy Mother’s Day. We will not return. I realize that this review does not match the others that you see on this website….. wish you luck should you decide to dine here. Just don’t overstay your “welcome.”

Risotto

Cold mussels and fairly unseasoned rice.

Italian Dinner Lunch

Luna Blu  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/07/2016 Patriciac1 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Patriciac1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food. Good view.
    Cons
    parking, but they do add a little compensation.
    Comments
    Small and busy
  • 4/08/2016 A diner from San Rafael, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Inside seating is too crowded.
  • 11/13/2015 A diner from Novato, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
    Comments
  • 3/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wonderful food and service.
    Cons
    None
  • 2/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Chef very accommodating! Best carbonara, I have ever had.
  • 8/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Luna Blu is located near the cities of Quesnel, Belvedere, Belvedere Tiburon, Tiburon, and Muir Beach.
People found this by searching for: Luna Blu Tiburon Ca, Menu Luna Blu Tiburon Ca, Luna Blu Menu Tiburon, Luna Blu Tiburon Menu, Luna Blue Restaurant Tiburon, Luna Blue Tiburon, and Luna Blu Tiburon.