Lung Fung Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Fusion, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Have gone here for years awesome food "
"Good"
Cons
"food very good"
  • 3/18/2018

An Asian chowhound from Barrington, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Crab rangoons
  • 2/03/2018

Pros
    Have gone here for years awesome food
  • 2/03/2018

An Asian food lover from US tried it.

• 1/02/2018

A diner from Waukegan, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/09/2017

An Asian food lover from Winthrop Harbor, IL tried it.

• 12/02/2017

An Asian food lover from Highland Park, IL tried it and liked it.

• 12/01/2017

An Asian food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/31/2017

An Asian food lover from Highland Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/09/2017

An Asian food lover from Waukegan, IL tried it.

• 7/18/2017

March 12, 2009

Good and cheap...

This chinese restaurant I have only ever ordered take-out but when I have I have always been satisfied. The prices are good and the food is what one would expect...no frills, just the way I like it.
April 29, 2008

They lost a good customer with there lack of customer service

That was it? I am done with this place! It floored me that she was talking to me about her employee?s wages when the problem was my order not getting to my house? and this all really bugged me since I had placed delivery orders under $10…

Asian Fusion Catering

Lung Fung Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lung Fung Restaurant is located near the cities of Beach Park and Winthrop Harbor.
People found this by searching for: Lung Fung Zion, Lung Fung Zion Menu, Lung Fung Restaurant Zion, Lung Fung Chinese Zion Il, Lung Fung Restaurant Menu Zion Il, Lung Fung Zion Il Menu, and Lung Fung Zion Il.