Lung Fung Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, American, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Good"
Cons
"food very good"
  • 4/26/2017

A dining patron from Zion, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2017

A diner from Gurnee, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good
  • 1/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/22/2016

An Asian food lover from Zion, IL tried it.

• 8/20/2016

A diner from Waukegan, IL tried it.

• 8/05/2016

An Asian food lover from IL tried it and liked it.

• 7/23/2016

An Asian chowhound from Zion, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/20/2015

An Asian chowhound from Gurnee, IL tried it.

• 8/28/2015

A diner from Lisle, IL tried it.

March 12, 2009

Good and cheap...

This chinese restaurant I have only ever ordered take-out but when I have I have always been satisfied. The prices are good and the food is what one would expect...no frills, just the way I like it.
April 29, 2008

They lost a good customer with there lack of customer service

That was it? I am done with this place! It floored me that she was talking to me about her employee?s wages when the problem was my order not getting to my house? and this all really bugged me since I had placed delivery orders under $10…

Asian American Takeout

Lung Fung Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lung Fung Restaurant is located near the cities of Beach Park and Winthrop Harbor.
People found this by searching for: Lung Fung Restaurant Menu Zion Il, Lung Fung, Lung Fung Zion Il Menu, Lung Fung Zion Menu, Lung Fung Menu, Lung Fung Chinese Zion Il, Lung Fung Zion, and Lung Fung Zion Il.