Lupie's Cafe

Neighborhoods: Grier Heights
Cuisine: American, Southern, Pub Food

Pros
"a couple of friends took me and hubby out to eat here for our first time and i must say it was a very good experience,the food was great,the service was fast and the waitress was amazing will definetly be returning in the near future."
March 31, 2014

BEWARE - AUTO BREAK-INS\r \r Do not go at night! Several auto break-ins in the past year..just recently myself. Until security cameras are posted, I would only go for lunch, still not sure about that. We were just recently broken into…
September 27, 2011

Great

Great Food & Great Value! I as very happy with my meal. It came on time and the service seemed perfect.
June 29, 2011

Not so much

This place used to have the very best chili in Charlotte. Very mediocre now.

American Southern Pub Food
Tips
  • Every day has its own special. Meat loaf Mondays and chicken-and-dumpling Thursdays are worth putting on your calendar.

Lupie's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/01/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/18/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/31/2013 A diner from Indian Trail, NC tried it and liked it.

Lupie's Cafe is located near the cities of Mecklenburg County and Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Lupie's Cafe, Lupe's Charlotte, Lupe's Charlotte Nc, Lupes In Charlotte, Nc, Lupies Charlotte Menu, Lupe's Restaurant Charlotte Nc, Lupe's Cafe Menu Charlotte, and Lupe's Charlotte Menu.