Lupita's Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Catering

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Steak Nachos are amazing! The food is always hot and fresh and authentic! I love it!"
"Great food, service and drinks."
  • 10/16/2016

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/02/2016

Tiffanyt1 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tiffanyt1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2015

A Mexican food lover from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/07/2015

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, service and drinks.
  • 2/12/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/03/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/30/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/28/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Stormyrider photo

Stormyrider

Atlanta, GA

Stormyrider

I love this place. This is our families favorite restaurant. No problems, good service, friendly atmosphere. I always have enough to take home for later ! Love it !!!!

enchiladas

This dish was everything I wanted it to be. The salsa was delicious.

gracea photo

gracea

Lilburn, GA

Gave my Credit Card to Another Patron = BFD

I’m furious with Lupitas.

The food was fine. The service was fine – until the end.

When they gave my credit card to someone else. YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT.

Lucky I was paying attention. After ten minutes had passed after handing over my plastic and no-one returned with my check to sign, I looked over at the cashier desk and noticed all the check folders were gone, mine included.

I ran up and asked where the heck my card was, and they bustled around and found it on the table of a couple about to leave. I complained to the main guy there and he shrugged and acted like it was no big deal, saying “hey, everyone here is honest, these things happen”.

Not. The. Point.

At least when they did this at On the Border last month (they lost my card for TWENTY MINUTES, seriously, is this a Georgia thing??!!)) the manager had the grace to be embarrassed, apologized, and comped my meal.

Here I got a shrug and a “whatever, it’s no big deal” attitude.

That was my PayPal MasterCard, dude. BIG DEAL. It goes lost – right at the holidays – it takes six weeks to get a new one and I can’t pay my bills.

Not cool. NOT COOL AT ALL.

I won’t be going back. And it’s a shame, becasue it was the best Tex-Mex I’ve found since I moved here from Texas. Note to owners: losing a customer’s credit card = BIG DEAL. Do a little employee re-education.

Mexican Lunch Parking

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners, Peachtree, and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Lupitas Norcoss, Lupita Norcross, Lupitas Beaver Ruin, Lupita's Mexican Restaurant Norcross, Lupitas Norcross Menu, Lupitas Norcross, and Lupita's Restaurant Norcross.