Lychee Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, American

Lychee Garden is a Chinese, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great variety in the buffet"
"Good variety' good service, decent food"
"Nice clean, good service,and very good and hot buffet food"
"Friendly staff and owners"
"Fresh buffet"
"great fresh food great fresh food"
Cons
"Have been here before; not my choice. Husbands choice. Will not eat from the buffet because food is always lukewarm or cold. Have shared this with the staff and did not get a good response. Was told it was at the correct temperature. Anyways, ordered s lu"
"Buffett food was hrs. Old.afraid of getting ill.hostess pushed Buffett.owner was not responsive to complaints .te mptures were low on some foods."
"Dark lighting"
Comments
"Don't eat there!!!"
"It was a very good buffet"
JoeRyan photo

JoeRyan

Milwaukee, WI

Killer Chinese!!!

This is the best Chinese Restaurant in the Milwaukee Metro if you like Tasty Chinese in a Friendly Atmosphere.

They have an Excellent Buffet every evening but if you really want to enjoy yourself, go there with four to eight friends and ask the chef to make you a meal. Tell him if you want it “Hot and Spicy” or Sweet and Tasty and he will make it exactly the way you want it. Tell him you want a fish dish, pork dish, beef dish, chicken dish, vegetarian dish or for a real treat try his roast duck.

I love Asian food and this is one of the best Chinese Restaurants I have enjoyed ANYWHERE in the country, including San Francisco.

Check it out. I think you will agree it is an excellent Chinese Restaurant with a very friendly and fun loving Staff!!!!!

Roast Duck

This was NOT on the menu but I asked the chef if he could make a Roast Duck that was Crispy on the outside and Juicy on the inside. He prepared it to perfection.

Hot Pork and Vegetable Stir Fry

I asked for a “spicy hot” pork and veggie dish and what the chef created was similar to what I would expect in a Thai Restaurant. It had a great flavor and was hot enough to please everyone at our table.

Tempura Shrimp

This was a platter of eight 15-17 count HUGE shrimp, butterflied, lightly battered and served with in the most impressive display I have ever seen. The Shrimp melted in my mouth. It was absolutely delicious.

December 25, 2013

In one word, "Awesome!" The buffet is the best we have had anywhere. Their individual dishes are excellent too. My wife prefers ordering off menu. She has chicken and black bean sauce with water chestnuts and pea pods. They hit it spot…
December 7, 2010

Best Chinese Restaurant I have ever been to! Bar-None!!

This is by far the best chinese restaurant I have ever been to!! Although I don't live in or even near Milwaukee,whenever I'm visiting my cousin, this is where we ALWAYS go! ! The staff is very friendly and accomodating!! If there isn't…
October 1, 2010

Perhaps the best Chinese in the city

I went here on the recommendation of my brother b/c we live on the east side and hardly ever get this far south. I can't speak for the buffet of the previous reviewer but I've always been one to stay away from those things in the first…

Chinese Lunch Parking

Lychee Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/04/2016 A diner from Greendale, WI tried it.

• 6/03/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 4/19/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 3/30/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 3/23/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/16/2016 A diner from Appleton, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 1/22/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 1/11/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Lychee Garden is located near the cities of Greendale and Hales Corners.
People found this by searching for: Lychee Garden Greenfield Wi Menu, Lychee Garden Menu Greenfield, Lychee Garden Greenfield, Lychee Gardens Greenfield Wi, Lychee Garden Greenfield Wi, Lychee Garden Greenfield Menu, and Lychee Garden Menu.