Lyons Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Village West
Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"Great food!"
  • 9/15/2017

A diner from Berkeley, CA tried it.

• 9/05/2017

An American food lover from Oakland, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 9/03/2017

An American food lover from Stockton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food!
  • 7/23/2017

An American food lover from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/26/2017

A diner from Stockton, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/04/2017

A dining patron from Stockton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/12/2017

An American chowhound from Stockton, CA tried it.

• 3/10/2017

Marct tried it, liked it, and rated it . Marct liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017

A dining patron from Hanford, CA tried it.

• 1/28/2017

A diner from Redwood City, CA tried it.

MC916 photo

MC916

Elk Grove, CA

Stay Away: Extremely Rude

Do. Not. Eat. Here. The incredibly rude owner does not deserve your business. The entry was hard to find, so I was on the phone with my friends as I entered. The very brief call was to instruct my friends on how to find the entrance since its behind the building (they were parking the car). I hung up after a few seconds and stood in the empty lobby. I waited for some kind of acknowledgement. A party of two walked in behind me and a male employee emerged from the back, greeted and offered these people behind me a table.

I plainly explained to him that I was next in line. His reaction was totally unbelievable… He told me that since I was on the phone when I walked in, he would seat the other party first. Mind you, my call was only a few seconds long, and he was in the back when I entered, so I’m not sure why he felt the need to have such a poor attitude. The way he spoke to me was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced, and it was totally unwarranted.

I explained that I was on the phone for a few seconds because the entrance was hard to find and I was telling my friends how to find the restaurant. He continued to give me an attitude as he grabbed menus and started to walk me to a table. I flat-out asked him why he was being so rude. He proceeded to tell me that he was the owner and that he didn’t have to serve me. I told him that was fine but that he didn’t have to be rude to his customers. He flipped out and told me to leave.
I told him I would be sharing my experience on Yelp!

As I sit here thinking about what happened, I still cannot believe how this guy treated me. I did nothing more than plainly tell him I was next in line, and I did so courteously… His reaction was over the top, and shows clearly that he is mentally unstable and not well-suited for dealing with the public. Psycho!!

March 16, 2008

Great service, good food!

I started going to this Lyon's Restaurant because the one on Pacific closed down a few years ago. The service at this place is great and the food is excellent. You should definately try the buffalo wings and fried zucchini if you decide…

American Rude terrible

Lyons Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lyons Restaurant Stockton Ca, Lyons Stockton, Lyons Restaurant Stockton, Lions Restaurant Ben Holt, Lyons Restaurant ,Stockton,Ca, Lyons Restaurant: Stockton, 3113 Benjamin Holt Dr, and Lyons Ben Holt.