3832 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010-3220

M Grill

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Brazilian, Lunch, Barbecue

M Grill is a Brazilian, Lunch, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

troJane photo

troJane

Cerritos, CA

Favorite All-You-Can-Eat BbQ

It’s my favorite all-you-can-eat-BbQ, beats all those junky korean places and even Fogo de Chao.

it’s a stylish intimate location with ample free parking in the back. unexpectedly located in the center of ktown (western/ wilshire) but serving the most succulent, flavorful meat for an all-you-can-eat. plus, great service. If you tell them your favorite, it’ll be promptly brought out.

I recommend the garlic beef & polish sausage. The bacon-wrapped filet mignon is a bit tough for me. Oddly, it’s been such at every visit.

the salad bar is above average, and has all your veggie cravings. they have a cold & hot selection. i load up on the pico de gallo, try a little of the mashed yucca and fried bananas. but i’d advise you to stick with the churrasco

at least once, order the guarana soda (pricey redbull alternative at $3/ can) and get your unlimited helping of those cheese puff/breads. Mm

Garlic RIce

it’s plain white rice (non-sticky) with a hint of garlic seasoning. located in the hot selection

Mashed Yucca

just try it out of curiousity… a sweeter, stickier mashed potato

Fried Banana

plain, battered with yucca powder (?) and fried

Dinner

Salad Bar, Hot section, & Churrasco (meat rotation)

Garlic Steak

i am a self-proclaimed garlic fiend. but this is soft, garlicy, and melts in your mouth

Picanha

top sirloin cap… a bit too dry but rare for me (odd, huh?)

chicken thigh

this is one of the best chicken out there

Tri-Tip

soft, perfect with pico de gallo

Filet Mignon Wrapped in Bacon

only served th, fri, sat… sadly, it’s dry! =(

girlfromIpanema photo

girlfromIpanema

Best Grill Ever!

It’s our 10th year Wedding Anniversary and it’s a Tuesday. So we just had dinner at a nearby restaurant and that was the M-Grill at Wilshire Blvd in the heart of Koreatown. The first time I stepped in to the place I was impressed! Very nice ambiance, it feels like Im in Wolf Gang Puck’s restaurant (the one in Hollywood, but it’s not as pricy as the WGP, price is reasonable) I tried to get some ceasar salad, some beets and some of the grilled veggies, and on the hot section, I tried getting some of the collard greens some mashed yucca and the fried plantains, those are my favorite combinations, of course with the churrasco. I tried every single meat they serve, the top sirloin, garlic steak, polish sausage, garlic chicken, skirt steak, prime rib and my personal favorite the PICANHA, top sirloin cap. They all taste superb! ( except for the prime rib, I think)

All the meats were very tender, juicy, not dry, not chewy. . . tasty and flavorful, if you know how to cook, you’ll know if it’s good or not.

The service was fast, all the servers were nice and friendly especially Freddie, the blond hair guy…They’re also the ones that grills the meat and season them…and then they go around the guests and offer a slice or two of the steak , chicken and sausage.

There’s a small square thingy on the table it’s black on the one side and it’s orange on the other side. If you flip it on the orange side, they will keep coming to you to offer you BBQ on your plate, but if you want to slow down and finish what’s on your plate, you have to flip it showing the other color which is black, and then they will stop coming to you.

I love Brazillian Barbecues, that’s why whenever we want to eat one, we always go to “the Grove” and eat at the “Pampas Grill” but not anymore. . .reasons are: first this is closer to our home, second is the ambiance (very classy, pleasant and warm) and third is their friendly and heartwarming staff and of course last but not the least BBQ taste better!

I will give a five star rating on this restaurant. I’ve never felt satisfied and filling on these types of restaurants I’ve been to. And come to think of it, I joined here just to write a review and share my experience to all of you on this restaurant . . . never did this before, that’s how satisfied and happy I feel right now. .

By the way, you may be wondering why I used this username—-giRL fRoM IpAneMa… go to their website and you’ll know why. . . m-grill.com.

Picanha

Succulent, delicioso!

Garlic Steak

very Tasty

Fried Banana

little sweetness on the side, like it.

Tri-Tip

I think everything is all good and delicious!

There aren't many brazilian restaurants around so when we...

There aren’t many brazilian restaurants around so when we found one, we have to try it. It was good maybe a little over-priced. Never had to wait for any meat which was great.

M Grill

Brazilian in Mid Wilshire

Cafe Toros

Brazilian in Palms

Pampas Grill

Brazilian in Mid City West

11/26/2022

An American food lover from Marina Del Rey, CA tried Joan's on Third Catering in Mid-City West.

11/25/2022

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried Gadberry's Barbecue in Vernon/Main.

11/25/2022

A diner from IT tried Adriano's Ristorante in Bel Air and liked it.

11/22/2022

A Sweet Stuff chowhound from RU tried Anarbagh #2 Encino Indian Restaurant in Encino and liked it. They liked the food.

11/22/2022

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried M & M Soul Food in Ladera Heights and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2022

A dining patron from Santa Rosa, CA tried Intermezzo in Melrose.

11/17/2022

A dining patron from US tried M'Dear's Desserts in South Central LA, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2022

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Luigi's Pizza in Highland Park.

11/11/2022

A Japanese chowhound from Memphis, TN tried Micki's Teriyaki in Westchester.

11/08/2022

An Italian chowhound from US tried Il Treno in Vernon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Brazilian Lunch Barbecue

Berkeley, CA

Do38hmxmkr4loheje4axze
siacali

M Grill  Restaurant Reviews

M Grill is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: M Grill Los Angeles, M Grill, M Grill Menu, Brazilian Restaurant On Wilshire Between Western And Wilton, M Grill Los Angeles Menu, M Grill Wilshire, M Grill, Los Angeles, California, M Brazilian Restaurant, and Brazilian Bbq Takeout Restaurant In Los Angeles.