18427 Avalon Blvd

M & M Soul Food

Neighborhoods: Carson
Cuisine: Soul Food, Southern, Catering

Overall
Pros
"The service was excellent. I place a sizable catering order and I was more than delighted that the food was prepared at exactly the time I requested it. Excellent!"
"The Restusrant though small is nice and offers a nice atmosphere."
"Great food"
"Me and my husband is from out of state whenever you go to eat they seem to remember us. Great food peach cobbler on point. "
"Really good soul food and very consistent in seasonings and tastes. My experience has always been really good."
"Food good service terrible "
"If you looking for some good old southern food this is the place to go"
Cons
"The service , the server sniffed over my food injuring quiet few times I guess she had a cold , I found that to be a bit disgusting . My message did not come with my meal but about 10 minutes later , not ok! I did not eat mouth of the mail so I was rea"
"The service was terrible. We had an extremely rude waitress. Additionally the employees were yelling orders across the resteraunt. "
Comments
"The food was seasoned very well and was served hot. Each dish was very well prepared. "
"If you're gonna make soul food then make soul food! And make it right without skipping and watering down the food to stretch it , next I am totaling not understanding why a server what take a break and sit down and eat while her customers are eating and "
"Really good meatloaf and peach cobbler"
"I will be back. "
  • 4/15/2019

A diner from Torrance, CA tried it and liked it.

• 4/07/2019

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/12/2019

A Soul Food chowhound from Compton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2019

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/09/2018

A Soul Food food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/09/2018

A Soul Food food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2018

A Soul Food food lover from US tried it.

• 11/03/2018

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/24/2018

A diner from Inglewood, CA tried it.

• 8/29/2018

A dining patron from Torrance, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments

Soul Food Southern Catering
Tips
  • Weekends often feature special items like barbecued ribs and gumbo, which aren't available other times. Call for details.
  • Lunch specials are available Tuesday through Friday from 11am up until they run out, and include your choice of an entree plus cornbread, tea and two sides.
  • There's no wine or beer--and you can't bring your own in--but there are wholesome beverages like lemonade, soda and milk.

M & M Soul Food  Restaurant Reviews

M & M Soul Food is located near the cities of West Carson, Merit Carson, Harbor City, and Lomita.
People found this by searching for: M&M Soul Food, M M Soul Food Carson, M&Ms Restaurant Carson City.Nevada, M M Soul Food Carson Menu, M&M's Soul Food Menu Avalon, M&M Soul Food Carson Menu, M&M Soul Food Carson, M&M's In 90746, and M & M Soul Food Carson, Ca.