M & M Soul Food

Neighborhoods: Leimert Park
Cuisine: Southern, Lunch, Breakfast

M & M Soul Food is a Southern, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"Lousy service. Inexperienced wait staff and negative attitudes."
Cons
"Placed an order for a vegetarian plate, Ordered a double-sided greens and Black eyed peas, requested cornbread and was told we do not sell cornbread on the side. Order was &12. I called the restaurant the next day and ask them how much for vegetarian "
Comments
"The waitresses are very Ratchet....just very bad service all the way around"
"Ratchet "
  • 5/21/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 5/16/2015

A Southern food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2015

A Southern food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/02/2015

A Southern chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    The waitresses are very Ratchet....just very bad service all the way around
  • 10/12/2014

A Southern food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/06/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/06/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/05/2014

A Southern food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/12/2014

A Southern food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/27/2014

A Southern chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

imthecustomer photo

imthecustomer

Colton, CA

Phone Etiquette

Live in San Berdino, was in L.A. Went to Crenshaw/King.Ordered
2 27.00 ea chittlin containers, 1 red snap lunch, 1 filet sole dinner. Get home 1 pc fish in the snapper lunch, 2 pcs fish filet sole dinner. I called back to ask how many pcs fish come on each order, 1st call person answers phone says hold on, never returns. I call back 2nd call I ask question re how many pcs, it is a Sunday morning now, and the person rudely says," Mamn we aint even serving dinners now, hold on". I call back get same buffoon ask why she would assume I am trying to order dinner, she then hangs up on me! Original order was placed on a Thursday, it was a ghoastown in there. Spoke w/many friends and they said" I don’t even go there anymore because of the food and the service" I’m just saying.

Fish

Unusual type of breading on the fish. Would never Crave for this fried fillet of sole or the red snapper. Portions entirely too small for the money. We ordered mac and cheese as a side it was nowhere to be found, and they desparately need to train the staff on the proper way to handle a customer on the phone. As it is now the moron answering the phone is chasing the customers away and they seem to need customers.

March 19, 2010

good soul food

i had smothered pork chops, greens, red beans and rice, and corn bread. needless to say, i had food leftover. my friend and i got a couple of strange looks when we first walked in because we were two filipina girls craving soul food, but…
February 15, 2008

Get the red beans and rice

but go to Roscoe's for fried chicken. We ate in both restaurants the same week, and are much more likely to revisit Roscoe's (I'll just learn to make my own red beans and rice). M&M was fine--the restaurant was clean, and the service was…

African Suya Foods

African in Leiment Park

Krispy Kreme

Bakery & Pastries in Leiment Park

4/26/2018

A dining patron from US tried Sachi Teriyaki House in Windsor Hills.

4/22/2018

A dining patron from Downey, CA tried Paco's Tacos in Westchester.

4/22/2018

A diner from Itasca, IL tried Signature Euro Deli Polskie Delikatesy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2018

A Diner food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Denny's in Westchester. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None. I was sitting for 20 min before my order was taken. I was sitting at the small space by the cash register near the entrance to the kitchen because there were no spaces left. As I sat there waiting another 20 minutes for my order I kept watching th
4/20/2018

A diner from US tried Cha Chaa.

4/20/2018

A Fish chips chowhound from Pacoima, CA tried Kim's Fish Market.

4/19/2018

An American chowhound from Venice, CA tried Sunny Grill in Mar Vista. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A diner from US tried Denny's in Crenshaw.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from Millbrook, AL tried In-N-Out Burger in Hollywood.

4/17/2018

A Korean food lover from Reseda, CA tried Shik Do Rak in Northridge and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Southern Dinner Lunch
BroHipHOP

0 useful

BroHipHOP

0 useful

M & M Soul Food  Restaurant Reviews

M & M Soul Food is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: M&M On King And Crenshaw, M And M Soul Food Menu, M&M's Soul Food Menu, M&M Soul Food Los Angeles Menu, M&M Soul Food, Soul Food Restaurants Los Angeles, M&M's Soul Food Crenshaw, and M&M Soul Food Menu.