4646 J C Nichols Pkwy
Kansas City, MO 64112

M&S Grill

Neighborhoods: Southmoreland
Cuisine: Seafood, Buffet, Brunch

M&S Grill is a Seafood, Buffet, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

What an expensive disappointment!!!

What a disappointment. We have eaten Easter brunch here since it started, and brunch throughout the year. Normally, the brunch is $19.95 and worth it! $4 bottomless Mimosas and exceptional service. Everything was wrong today, and a total rip-off.
The website showed the normal price for the Easter Brunch. We brought my Mom who can barely eat due to Lou Gehrig’s disease. We were fine paying $19.95 for her to eat mashed potatos and join us for Easter. We find out when we arrive that the buffet price has increased to $29.95 for Easter. $12.95 for our 7 year old to eat instead of the normal $4.95.
Not sure why the website would not give the price increase. Anyway, the food is normally fantastic and the service great. They put in 25 extra tables for Easter, so it was so packed you could not walk around tables to get to the mini buffet. No prime rib, ham cut so thin it was almost shaved ham, raw green beans, no cinnamon rolls, and under cooked chicken. No additional servers were brought in, so service was terrible. Dirty plates sat on the table with empty soda/tea glasses.
So many people loved their normal buffet, they decided to “tune it up” this year, which is what the manager told me when I complained about the extra $24 dollars on my bill for coffee, orange juice, soda and iced tea. Drinks have always come with the buffet at $19.95. Now at $29.95 they decided to charge extra for drinks?

Bottom line, food & service were lousy, and the price was a bait & switch. Hope the extra $50 they made from us today makes up for losing us as customers, plus all the people we now tell not to go there, when we used to recommend it to everyone. I will also make sure my company has no future business dinners or lunches there again.

brunch

Plaza Seafood Buffet

M&S Grill  Restaurant Reviews

M&S Grill is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: A Restaurant That Have Bottomless Mimosas In Kansas City Mo, M&S Grill Kansas City Plaza, M & S Grill Kansas City Menu, Southmoreland Restuarant, M&S Restaurant Kansas City Plaza, M & S Grill Kansas City Plaza, M&S Grill Kansas City, Pictures M&S Grill, and M&S Bottomless Mimosas.