Ma's Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, American

Ma's Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Awesome food.

Awesome food.

volleygirl photo

San Jose, CA

Solid Chinese Halal

Chinese Halal may seem odd to some, but the idea is growing on me as I eat more dishes at Ma’s. I recommend the beef chow fun with black bean sauce. Also, if you want something gigantic and inexpensive, the green onion pancake with sesame is HUGE! I can’t say the ambiance is stellar, but the food is a good deal, and flavorful. Don’t ask for pork, whatever you do.

Beef chow fun with black bean sauce

Good price for good quality. It’s very flavorful, has good texture, and was just what I was looking for.

December 3, 2008

Since I enjoy restaurants such as Fatima and Darda, I decided to come here and give it a try. The food is similar to what they serve at the other two restaurants, but for some reason I find the other two restaurants more memorable. I love…

Chinese Lunch Parking

Ma's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/16/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/20/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/15/2013 A diner from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ma's Restaurant is located near the cities of Willow Glen.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Halal Restaurant In California, Ma's Restaurant San Jose Menu, Ma Restaurant San Jose, New Ma Halal Chinese, Halal Chinese San Jose, Ma's Restaurant Menu, and Ma's Restaurant.