3195 Douglas St
Victoria, BC

Macaroni Grill

Neighborhoods: Burnside
Cuisine: Italian, Canadian

Macaroni Grill is a Italian and Canadian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Recipewriter photo

Recipewriter

Victoria, BC

Scrumptous Meal

I sat at a table by the fireplace with my girlfriend, Allanna. She ordered the Bibb lettuce with blue cheese and balsamic vinagrette. It was a whole lettuce opened up. She said it wasn’t like she remembered it. There were specks of blue cheese instead of small chunks.
My meal was scrumptous. I had the chicken scallopini with lemon butter and bits of proscuito. It usually comes with Orzo but I asked for a side Ceasar salad instead. I ate every bit, I would order it again. It was satisfying especially with a glass of their Pinot Grigio!

Chicken Scallopini

It was buttery and scrumptous! The chicken scallopini was a delicious treat, every bite was great. And the Caesar salad was full of flavour.

Italian Canadian

Macaroni Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Macaroni Grill is located near the cities of Powell River District, Woss, Darcy, Oak Bay, and Esquimalt.
People found this by searching for: Macaroni Grill Victoria Bc, Macaroni Grill Pinot Grigio Chicken Recipe, Chicken Scallopini Macaroni Grill, Macaroni Grill Pinot Grigio Chicken, Pinot Grigio Chicken Macaroni Grill Recipe, Macaroni Grill Menu Victoria Bc, Macaroni Grill Victoria Menu, Macaroni Grill Chicken Scallopini Recipe, and Romanos Macaroni Grill Recipe For Pinot Grigio Chicken.