18450 Nw West Union Rd

Cuisine: Deli, Greek, Mediterranean

GastroEclectico photo

GastroEclectico

Phoenix, AZ

Can't be Mad at this Greek!

When visiting the family in Portland recently, I mentioned my love for all foods Greek and Deli’s in general. My bro-in-law Babalui recommended a family eats excursion to the Mad Greek. Thank you Babalui, great recommendation, now I have to forward the good deed! This place has everything you’d want and/or expect from not only a neighborhood eatery, but the old-style deli counter and service, the simple sports bar attributes of TVs, a bar area, a separate dining area, large and clean with convenient close-by street parking and last, but certainly not least, an extraordinary selection of tasty, quality and appetizing eats. Needless to say, the evening started with some great ice cold Alfa beer – great stuff! The bunch of us ordered an array of goodies, that were truly goodies. Nothing ordered was anywhere less than good. We got some fantastic Gyro and Souvlaki platters – as good as I’ve had anywhere, and I’m picky about my Gyros. I tried something I’d never seen, heard of or tried before – Feta Tater Tots… WOW, simply terrific. Their regular fries were fantastically season and their the big-ass fries I like, crispy outside, moist and tender on the inside! And, they have these fantastic Mini Dolmas… bite size, but pack a great taste punch. Check this place out, you won’t go wrong!

Deli Greek Delicatessen

Mad Greek Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Mad Greek Deli is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Mad Greek Deli Menu West Union, Menu For The Mad Greek Deli In Bethany Oregon, Mad Greek Deli West Union Menu, Mad Greeks Menu On West Union Portland Oregon, and Mad Greek Deli Menu.