115 S Washington St
Sonora, CA 95370-4715

Mad Hatter's Teahouse & Gifts

Cuisine: Tea, Coffee, Cafe

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

kathypsonora photo

kathypsonora

Sonora, CA

What a charming place!

What a charming place! I attend Columbia College and recently found this new little gem. A friend of mine and I have become regulars and visit Madhatter’s a couple times a week. I am trying to taste every tea on their menu and so far my favorite is the mango bubble tea. I like the atmosphere (nice music, cozy, friendly, no one watching you eat) and sometimes I bring my laptop in to use their internet. Ever-changing selection of food/treats and an ever-growing tea selection. Two thumbs up ladies!
- Your Biggest Tea Drinker

Organic Lavender Cookie

Addictive

Chocolate Muse Chai -medium

Just enough milk and sugar. Foamy, but not too milky tasting like Starbucks. Made from REAL tea and not just that powder stuff.

Tea Coffee Cafe
Sun-Sat 09:00AM - 07:00PM
madhatters photo
madhatters, the owners: Sarah Cuthill & Erica Patrick, says:

Madhatter’s Teahouse & Gifts is a quirky teahouse and art gallery located at 115 S. Washington Street in historic downtown Sonora. Stop in sometime we’re sure you will fall in love with at least one of our 30+ specialty blends.

Catch up with friends over a Bubble Tea, step through the looking glass into our Art Gallery, or check your email using our *free WiFi internet. *

While you’re sipping on your freshly steeped cup of tea, take a look around at our wide variety of tea-ware, packaged teas, gifts, unique jewelry, and more…

From CityGrid:

Mad Hatter's Teahouse & Gifts  Restaurant Reviews

Mad Hatter's Teahouse & Gifts is located near the cities of Quail Hollow and Jamestown.
People found this by searching for: Erica Patrick Sonora Ca, Madhatters Teahouse Sonora, Madhatter Teahouse And Gifts, Mad Hatters Tea House Sonora Ca, Bubble Tea Sonora Ca, Sarah Cuthill Sonora, Mad Hatter Sonora Sarah, and Mad Hatter Gifts.