Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque

Overall
jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

Don your fur-clad armor and raid this place!!!

Came to this place for lunch because it is literally a 1 minute walk from my workplace. The interior is pretty ghetto, as is expected from your typical hole-in-the-wall. I had the hungry wolf lunch, which was ~$5.25. They give you a decent amount of meat, and from there you can add whatever you want to do it. I added green onions, onions, mushrooms, and the other stuff they have there. I drenched and soaked my meat in their sauces (garlic, mild, teriakyi… pretty much a little of everything yumm) and piled on the noodles. My co-worker says its a feat to stack the noodles until they touch the counter window LoL. Upon returning, we were greeted by a scoop of rice, a pretty small eggroll, and 2 pieces of the Asian sesame bread. For the price that we pay, I would have to say the quantity received is quite impressive. Food quality was very savory (but then, i did DRENCH my meat and sides in sauce). Would definetly go back again.

Please note: the quality of food isn’t TOP NOTCH but for $6, I had leftovers!!

August 24, 2009

Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbecue is amazing

I have been comin to the Mad Wolf for at least 7 years when I was introduced to it through a good friend - the food is amazing and never dissapoints - it is also extremely affordable ! which is even better
July 20, 2009

Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbecue is a tradition...

I try to come here every month or so with friends because it is the best mongolian I have had in terms of taste, setup, and value! There are several meal options and group seating arrangements!
July 20, 2009

My party dinner hotspot

Agreed with Alison O. this place is probably one of my favorites, and I consider myself a Mongolian Aficionado. I have been to at least 10 restaurants, and not too many can compare to Mad Wolf, so much so that I bring all my friends here…

Mongolian Good for groups Takeout

Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/04/2016 A diner from Yorba Linda, CA tried it.

• 12/19/2015 A diner from Fullerton, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2015 A diner from Wildomar, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2015 A diner from CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Fullerton, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/18/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/03/2013 A diner from Rowland Heights, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbeque is located near the cities of Federal and Anaheim.
People found this by searching for: Mad Wolf Mongolian Bbq, Mad Wolf Mongolian Bbq Menu, Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbecue, Mad Wolf Mongolian Bbq Hours, Mad Wolf Mongolian Barbecue Fullerton Ca, Mad Wolf Restaurant Fullerton, and Mad Wolf La Habra.