11321 183rd St
Cerritos, CA 90703-5434

Madras Tiffin Cafe

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: Cafe, Indian, Vegetarian

Madras Tiffin Cafe is a Cafe, Indian, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Pros
"I liked the food and sambar was my favourite. Very good service and the helpers were friendly. I would definitely recommend this place"
Cons
"Slow service"
  • 7/19/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/25/2014

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service
prabhae photo

prabhae

Very good quality . Little expensive

Remodling looks good. Very friendly service. Very tasty.

Doses, vada, etc

We had medusa vada, Rosas, and chilly fries. All the three was very tasty. Sambar was excellent.

Cafe Indian Vegetarian

Madras Tiffin Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Madras Tiffin Cafe is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Tiffin Restaurant In Artesia, Chennai Tiffins Artesia, Madras Tiffin Cafe Cerritos, Madras Cafe Artesia, Madras Tiffin, Chennai Tiffins Cerritos, Madras Cafe, and Madras Tiffin Cafe.