2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Maggiano's

Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse, Sweet Stuff

Maggiano's is a Italian, Steakhouse, and Sweet Stuff restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/02/2014

An Italian chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

njmommy photo

njmommy

Cherry Hill, NJ

A Real Disappointment

Had our first and only meal at Maggianno’s Little Italy in the Cherry HIll Mall last night. What a rip-off. I had eaten at this chain on another occassion and it was wonderful. I guess the chain has issues with consistency. Service was extremely slow and inattentive, dining room was unbelievably cold and so was the food when it finally arrived at our table. Skip this nightmare of a restaurant, with so many lovely italian joints in the area, don’t even bother. Oh, and it’s expensive to boot $100 for two with apps, salad and drinks – $8 for a glass of cheap Chianti? Give me a break. We spoke to the manager, and she seemed almost put out that we were unhappy, claiming our absent-minded waiter was “the best” waiter in the restaurant. We felt cheated out of hard-earned money in a noisy, uncomfortable restaurant. We are supposed to get gift-certificates in the mail, look for those on ebay!! There’s no way I’m going back.

Stuffed Mushrooms

Served lukewarm, these were dry, mostly breadcrumb stuffed white mushrooms with very little cheese or flavor and very expensive, don’t bother.

REVIEWGUY photo

REVIEWGUY

Somerdale, NJ

CONSISTANT AND GOOD

I have had dinner in many of the Maggiano’s restaurants throughout the country. I find them to be consistant and always on target.The restaurant in Philly was a frequent stop
for me. Now Cherry Hill is open and I dined there on Saturday night. As expected consistant and good. The Spinich salad and veal picatta excellent… John and his team have another winner

veal

tender flavorful and cooked just right

Italian Steakhouse Sweet Stuff

Maggiano's  Restaurant Reviews

Maggiano's is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Maggiano's Cherry Hill Menu, Maggiano's Menu Cherry Hill, Maggianos Cherry Hill, Mongianos In Cherryhill Nj Menu, Maggiano's Cherry Hill, Big John Restaurant, Camari Frotte' Image, and Maggiano's Menu.