100 Riverside Square Mall
Hackensack, NJ 07601

Maggiano's

Cuisine: Italian, Casual dining, Romantic

Maggiano's is a Italian, Casual dining, and Romantic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"No . Love this place."
"Excellent service"
"Pasta take home--deals that cannot be beat. Love-Love this place"
"All the food served was fantastic!"
Cons
"Dress up kid style shareable size deserts with whip cream,m&m's,mini marshmellows,nuts"
Comments
"Go here now-you will go for life"
"The desert is to die for-normally I do not eat desert but, had to purchase and extra one to take home."
  • 4/21/2017

A dining patron from Paramus, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    No . Love this place.
  • 11/11/2015

A dining patron from Hackensack, NJ tried it.

• 5/16/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2015

A Buffet chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/09/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/03/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/04/2015

• 2/21/2015

• 12/20/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/16/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

elvisdo photo

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ

Maggiano's is an Italian Class Act

I recently had the pleasure of eating lunch at Maggiano’s with my father-in-law. What an amazing establishment with food that will beg you to come back for more. The selection is amazing with a wonderful lunch menu.

I enjoyed a great appetizer consisting of Italian sausage flatbread and calamari trite. The flatbread consists of nice Italian sausage, oven-dried tomatoes, Italian cheese blend fresh mozzarella and basil. The calamari is nice and crispy served with marinara sauce.

Then came the decision on what to eat for lunch because I couldn’t choose from the sandwiches, the specialty pastas, classic pastas, and the entrees. I came down to choosing one of these fine dishes: Shaved Italian Beef Sandwich (roast beef, spicy giardiniera, vegetables, mozzarella, focaccia), Gnocchi & Italian Sausage Ricotta pasta simmered in a tomato cream sauce, finished with vodka, roasted garlic and sliced Italian sausage), Mom’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce, and Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes (Lump crabmeat coated in Japanese breadcrumbs and sauteed, served with a side of tomato aioli and arugula & tomatoes). In the end I chose the gnocchi. What a great selection because the gnocchi was extremely homemade and fresh, just the way it should be.

I seriously wanted to try dessert but I knew my eyes were bigger than my stomach so I took a pass on it. But looking at the selections made me regret that decision.

Maggiano’s delivers spectacularly on all counts from excellent food to friendly service. I wondered why I never came here earlier because I was definitely missing out.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Homemade Italian food...

Incredible Italian food. i was blown away with the food because everything is made from scratch. I could taste how fresh the ingredients are in each dish. this is a very friendly place with a good and hospitable staff. This is like having grandma cook for you for Sunday dinner. It has all the comforts of home and will make you very satisfied when you are done.

mgmc2020 photo

mgmc2020

Hamburg, NJ

All Time Favorite!

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE restaurant! I try to get there at least once a month to check out the amazing Chef Specials. The food is ALWAYS spectacular. How unique to have a restaurant this size serve homemade Italian from SCRATCH! My son has a severe peanut allergy and the server brings the Executive Chef right to the table to make sure the order is done right. Staff is gracious, friendly, hospitable and VERY attentive. The unique decor takes me back to Sunday dinner at my grandma’s house. I have also been to several social and business private events in their gorgeous banquet rooms. Even with large groups the food has always been spot on and the service impeccable. My office just used them for a delivery and it was top notch. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this place. Make a reservation online because they are very popular — especially on the weekends. If the weather is nice ask for the patio – you’ll thank me later. YOU GOTTA GO!
Liked: Food, Service, Atmosphere, Value

Calamari Fritte Appetizer

Calamari was the most tender and flavorful I have ever had! When I asked our friendly server he said that they use grade # 1 from Rhode Island. The rest was the Chef’s secret! Incredibly good!

Tiramisu

The GM (Mike) stopped by and suggested his Tiramisu was award winning on a national scale. Boy was he right! Light and delicate and oh so amazing. I would have licked the plate right if I was at home!

Rigatoni 'D' Entree

Our friendly server said we had to try this crowd pleaser. Herb roasted chicken with tender rigatoni pasta in a very light marsala cream sauce. I can see why it is their best seller! To die for!

Linguine de Mare

A seafood lover’s dream….clams, mussells, shrimp, my wife loved it!

11/19/2020

A Continental food lover from Bronx, NY tried Rudy's Restaurant and liked it.

11/09/2020

A Burgers food lover from US tried Applebee's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Quantity reduces. Limited choices in 2 for 30 meals
Comments
10/31/2020

An American food lover from Ridgewood, NJ tried Houston's.

10/21/2020

A diner from East Meadow, NY tried Di Maria's Deli.

10/19/2020

A Bakeries food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Hackensack Pastry Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love the fruit pastry tarts
8/17/2020

A diner from East Orange, NJ tried Houston's.

8/01/2020

A diner from Alexandria, VA tried Waterloo Sue's.

7/29/2020

A Sandwiches chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Cosmo's Italian Salumeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/24/2020

A Sandwiches food lover from Middletown, NJ tried Cosmo's Italian Salumeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/13/2020

A diner from Bronx, NY tried Di Maria's Deli.

Italian Reservations Casual dining

Maggiano's  Restaurant Reviews

Maggiano's is located near the cities of Bogota, South Hackensack Township, Maywood, Teaneck, and South Hackensack.
People found this by searching for: Maggiano's Riverside Mall, Riverside Square Restaurants Hackensack Nj, Riverside Square Mall Nj Restaurants, Riverside Mall Nj, Riverside Mall Hackensack Nj Restaurants, Maggiano's Riverside Square Mall, Maggianos Hackensack, and Riverside Square Mall Restaurants Nj.