Maggiano's Little Italy

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Italian, Sandwiches, Pasta

Pros
"I had dinner at the Maggiano's in downtown Boston on August 20th. I had an excellent dining experience there. I told the waiter that I was allergic to tomatoes and he discussed my meal choice. Then, the next thing I know, the head chef is at my table talk"
  • 8/31/2016

A dining patron from Show Low, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/27/2014

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 5/17/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/03/2014

An Italian chowhound from Watertown, MA tried it.

• 8/18/2013

An Italian chowhound from Boston, MA tried it.

• 3/21/2013

An Italian chowhound from Norfolk, VA tried it.

ironchefsam photo

ironchefsam

New York, NY

Go with at least 6 people and order family style. You cho...

Go with at least 6 people and order family style. You choose 2 apps, 2 salads, 2 pastas, 2 entrees (proteins), and 2 desserts and its all you can eat. The stuffed mushrooms and momma’s lasagna are best in breed. The Maggiano’s Salad will be making an appearence as the first course of my last meal. Who knew a salad could be that good?

The food keeps coming out, and whatever you don’t finish…you get to take home.

It was worth the wait ...

food was good, excellent service and pricing was good.

Italian Sandwiches Pasta
Tips
  • There are private dining rooms available for large groups or receptions.
  • Make reservations for groups of five or more, or you could end up deep on a waiting list, especially on weekends.
New York Pizza

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Maggiano's Little Italy  Restaurant Reviews

Maggiano's Little Italy is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Little Italy Boston Restaurants, Little Italy Boston, Boston Restaurants In Little Italy, Maggiano's Boston Parking, Maggiano's Little Italy, Maggiano's Italian Restaurant Theatre District, Maggiano's Menu, and Best Restaurant In Little Italy Boston.