Maggiano's Little Italy

Cuisine: Pasta, Italian, Family Dining

Maggiano's Little Italy is a Pasta, Italian, and Family Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Live2Explore photo

Live2Explore

Fun, Italian family dining

Great value for the money Italian chain restaurant. I’ll go here any day over Buca’s. It is a chain, so don’t expect bells and whistles. They have a friendly staff that does well with the swarms of people who dine here. They have a great deal on the core pasta dishes that they serve – it is a 2for1 with a twist – buy one for here and take one frozen home with you. Considering that all of their pasta dishes should be shared given the serving sizes, one order could easily provide 4 good sized servings with the deal.

Nothing good or bad to write about the pasta itself – it was fresh and tasted good.

Lastly, they have a take-out door / service that is quite friendly and easy to work with.

Fettuccine Alfredo

Fresh pasta, ok sauce, could have used more pepper. HUGE serving. We split two dishes 3 ways and wish we had only ordered one.

Eggplant Parmesan

Supposedly their signature dish – meh, it was ok. Again, HUGE serving. We split two dishes 3 ways and wish we had only ordered one.

zarnowme photo

zarnowme

Milwaukee, WI

Love Maggiano's Little Italy!!

My family loves Maggiano’s Restaurant. This has become a tradition every time we visit Mayfair Mall. Fantastic food and service! One of the best Italian restaurants in the Milwaukee area!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

PA20: Mushroom Ravioli al Forno

This is my son’s favorite! It is one of mine, as well!

PA30: Spaghetti & Meatball w/ Marina Sauce

YUM!! The meatballs and sauce are to die for! A must have!

lvhiphop photo

lvhiphop

Milwaukee, WI

The Eggplant Parmesean is to die for!

I have been to Maggiano’s several times at Mayfair Mall. The things they are known for are huge family size portions. One of the nice things they offer is smaller portions for people like me who want the indulgence of a great dish but not the supersize it comes with.
One time I was lucky enough to be seated in the bar area in front of the roaring fire in the Winter and ordered the eggplant parmesean. OMG it was so delicious I could not stop eating it. I have tried other dishes and all of them have been good but never as amazing as the eggplant.

Eggplant Parmesan

This was one of the best eggplant parmesan’s I’ve ever had. Served lasagna style versus like a chicken parm.

June 14, 2010

Italian at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2010\r \r I agree with the first reviewer but not about the pricey comment.\r \r This place is 5 stars all the way. A full portion of many of their menu items are under $20. No lies. The portions are huge even if you get a half portion.…

Pasta Italian Chain

Shah Jee's Restaurant

Indian in Juneau Town

The Knick

Contemporary American in Yankee Hill

Maggiano's Little Italy is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Best Dishes At Maggiano's, Maggiano's Serving Size, Eggplant Parmesan Menu Description, Maggiano's Milwaukee Reviews, Best Dish At Maggiano's, Maggiano's Best Dishes, Maggiano's Mayfair Mall, and Maggianos Little Italy Wine List Milwaukee.