175 Old Orchard Shopping Ctr
Skokie, IL 60077-1478

Maggiano's Little Italy

Neighborhoods: Skokie
Cuisine: Italian, European, Breakfast

Maggiano's Little Italy is a Italian, European, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

_erica_ photo

_erica_

Columbia, SC

Busy, but for a reason

We are visiting family in Chicago, and decided to get takeout the night before Thanksgiving rather than either cook something or actually go out. Everybody felt like Italian food, and the local family members suggested Maggiano’s as one of the best restaurants for food to share, so we ordered.

I was a little concerned when our order was over 15 minutes late (we were standing in line for takeout with a lot of other people who’d expected faster food, too). However, once we got home and opened everything up, it was a much better experience. The Caesar salad dressing was delicious, and all the entrees were good. Our kids enjoyed sharing spaghetti & meatballs (generous size and servings of meatballs, too). Everything was definitely sized to share, and all 8 adults at the table were able to taste a reasonably-sized serving of all 5 entrees (plus a salad). It wasn’t the fanciest Italian I’ve ever had, but it had good, solid flavors and every dish was well-composed.

I would definitely eat Maggiano’s again, and maybe next time we’ll be able to make it to the restaurant itself.

Gnocchi, Tomato Vodka Sauce

The gnocchi was terrific (so often it is gummy, but not this!) and the sausage was a great flavor contrast. The vodka sauce was so good I used it on bread because I didn’t want it to go to waste.

Italian Wine Served European

Maggiano's Little Italy  Restaurant Reviews

Maggiano's Little Italy is located near the cities of Niles Township, Whiting, Lincolnwood, Evanston, and Morton Grove.
People found this by searching for: Maggiano's Skokie Menu, Maggiano's Thanksgiving Menu Old Orchard 2015, Maggiano's Menu Skokie, Maggiano's Drink Menu, Maggianos,Skokie,Il, Maggiano's Skokie, Maggiano's Old Orchard Menu, and Maggianos In Skokie.