Maggie Moo's

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Catering, Frozen Yogurt

Maggie Moo's is a Ice Cream, Catering, and Frozen Yogurt restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

MrsHicks photo

MrsHicks

Ashburn, VA

Worst Customer Service!

Totally insulted by “manager”. My youngest son tried to use his gift card all last summer but their gift card machine wasn’t working. He went in today only to find out after ordering that the card was not working. We have never used it. She told me to call the number and that there is a $2 charge from the gift card after not using it for a year. When we left because he then could not make the purchase without the gift card, she refused to allow my older son to buy his smoothie with his bank card. She further insinuated that my son used the gift card already and tried to use it again. She said we wasted the ice cream by ordering and not paying. But how did we know it would not work. I have never been so disrespected and devalued as a customer. Couldn’t she have helped us out by calling the number on the card? Couldn’t she have allowed my son to make his purchase?
The ice cream looked good, but we will never know.

February 8, 2006

Very Yummy!

Maggie Moo's is very similar to the type of ice cream you get at Cold Stone Creamery. The ice cream is so smooth and flavorful, and they roll the toppings you pick into the ice cream right in front of you! The thing about this place is,…

Ice Cream Parking Catering

Maggie Moo's  Restaurant Reviews

Maggie Moo's is located near the cities of Broadlands, Ryan, Lansdowne, and Dulles.
People found this by searching for: Maggie Moos Gift Card, Maggie Moo's Ashburn, Maggie Moo's, Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Hours, Maggie Moo's At Ashburn Va, Menu For Maggie Moos In Ashburn Va, Maggie Moos Ashburn Va, Maggie Moos Ashburn, and Maggie Moos.