365 N Main St
Mansfield, MA 02048-1944

Magic

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Magic is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/27/2014

vtechgroup photo

vtechgroup

Mansfield, MA

Love their calzones

Magic pizza is good – we don’t go there that often. I did get a mailing from them where the menu part was blank. I called to let the owner know and he brought me some very delicious baklava. He was very grateful and I was happy to do it. That type of advertising is expensive. They also have Poppers which I love and great calzones. I like the Steak Bomb calzone and my husband likes the chicken parm calzone. They have great fresh salads and are very nice. Again, parking is a bit tricky but they also deliver.

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Magic  Restaurant Reviews

Magic is located near the cities of Mansfield Center, East Mansfield, Foxboro, South Foxboro, and Foxborough.
People found this by searching for: Magic Pizza Mansfield, Magic Pizza Menu Mansfield Ma, Magic Pizza, Magic Pizza Mansfield Ma Menu, Magic Pizza Menu Mansfield, Magic Pizza Mansfield Ma, and Magic Pizza Mansfield Menu.