Magoni's Ferry Landing

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Magoni's Ferry Landing is a American, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Went to Magonies for a dinner out with my husband. The food was delicious, had surf and turf-Prime rib and bake stuffed shrimp. So good! Had 2 glasses of wine, cinnamon sticks, and plenty of bread with a great dipping sauce. Also order Calimari with gar"
"Excellent value. Great food. Needs updating "
Cons
"Decor"
Comments
"Great value excellent Prime Rib"
  • 9/15/2017

A dining patron from Lexington, MA tried it.

• 12/19/2016

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/04/2016

A dining patron from Norton, MA tried it.

• 9/27/2016

An American food lover from Bristol, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/17/2016

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/18/2015

A diner from Barrington, RI tried it and liked it.

• 1/17/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/19/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/28/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

impenny photo

impenny

Somerset, MA

Less than satisfactory meal

I used to love Magoni’s and found it a special treat to dine there. However, recently their meals leave me angry and upset. Last night I had scallops. They were only fair, a little tough and lacked taste. The mashed potatoes were at room temp. and the carrots were cold. I complained to the hostess because the waiter was no where to be seen. She said she would tell the manager. No manager ever came to talk with us. When the waiter brought our bill, he apologized but never offered to give us a break on the unsatisfactory meal. That is the last dime that Magoni’s will ever see from us. There are plenty of good restaurants out there. I would not waste my money at Magoni’s.

Scallops

Scallops were a little tough and lacked taste.

October 29, 2009

Magoni's Ferry Landing is like home.

Great family eatery with super value early bird menu. The prime rib was so tender I cut it with my fork! The coffee was delish as were the always anticipated cinnamon buns. The waitress came to our table quite often and was very friendly.…
August 6, 2008

*************** AVOID *****************

After coming back from a day trip, my wife and I decided to stop for lunch at a place she had been to years ago and liked.\r We were seated and served our drinks; coffees. My coffee's saucer had spilt coffee and what looked like cigarette…

10/05/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Watertown, MA tried Neo China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/16/2017

A diner from Attleboro, MA tried Famous Pizza of Somerset.

9/15/2017

A dining patron from Lexington, MA tried Magoni's Ferry Landing.

9/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Neo China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from New Britain, CT tried Neo China.

8/04/2017

A dining patron from Berkley, MA tried Lina's Place.

7/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried D'Angelo Sandwich Shops, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
I go there often, I don't go to the competor, I usually get the chicken ceasar wrap, this was the worst I have had.. more croutons than chicken, and it all fell apart....
6/30/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried Excellent Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Norton, MA tried Number One Chinese Restaurant.

6/24/2017

A dining patron from Fall River, MA tried Castigliego's and Sons Seafood.

American Dinner Lunch

Magoni's Ferry Landing  Restaurant Reviews

Magoni's Ferry Landing is located near the cities of Bristol County.
People found this by searching for: Magoni's Restaurant, Magonis Somerset Menu, Magonis Menu, Magonis Restaurant Lunch Menu, Magonis Somerset Ma, Magoni's Ferry Landing, Magoni's Restaurant Menu, and Magoni's Ferry Landing Menu.