Magoni's Ferry Landing

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Magoni's Ferry Landing is a American, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent value. Great food. Needs updating "
Cons
"Decor"
Comments
"Great value excellent Prime Rib"
impenny photo

impenny

Somerset, MA

Less than satisfactory meal

I used to love Magoni’s and found it a special treat to dine there. However, recently their meals leave me angry and upset. Last night I had scallops. They were only fair, a little tough and lacked taste. The mashed potatoes were at room temp. and the carrots were cold. I complained to the hostess because the waiter was no where to be seen. She said she would tell the manager. No manager ever came to talk with us. When the waiter brought our bill, he apologized but never offered to give us a break on the unsatisfactory meal. That is the last dime that Magoni’s will ever see from us. There are plenty of good restaurants out there. I would not waste my money at Magoni’s.

Scallops

Scallops were a little tough and lacked taste.

October 29, 2009

Magoni's Ferry Landing is like home.

Great family eatery with super value early bird menu. The prime rib was so tender I cut it with my fork! The coffee was delish as were the always anticipated cinnamon buns. The waitress came to our table quite often and was very friendly.…
August 6, 2008

*************** AVOID *****************

After coming back from a day trip, my wife and I decided to stop for lunch at a place she had been to years ago and liked.\r We were seated and served our drinks; coffees. My coffee's saucer had spilt coffee and what looked like cigarette…

American Lunch Delivery

Magoni's Ferry Landing  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/17/2016 A diner from Providence, RI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/18/2015 A diner from Barrington, RI tried it and liked it.

• 1/17/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/19/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 4/28/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/25/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/14/2013 A diner from Jericho, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent value. Great food. Needs updating
    Cons
    Decor
    Comments
    Great value excellent Prime Rib
  • 9/24/2013 A diner from Taunton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2013 A diner from Bristol, RI tried it and liked it.

Magoni's Ferry Landing is located near the cities of Bristol County.
People found this by searching for: Magoni's Ferry Landing, Magonis Somerset Menu, Magonis Somerset Ma, Magoni's Ferry Landing Menu, Magonis Menu, Magoni's Restaurant, and Magoni's Restaurant Menu.