115 Franklin Tpke

elvisdo photo

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ

Mahwah Pizza Master Delivers Solid Food

I like supporting local eateries when I can especially when it is only down the street from where I live. Mahwah Pizza Master resides in a strip mall that includes A&P Supermarket. It’s convenient for doing grocery shopping and taking something ready to eat for home at the same time.

I do have to admit that while my family will eat pizza whenever possible, I’m more of a wings person myself. So it’s not uncommon to see the combo of wings and pizza bought all the time. The cheese pizza is actually quite good and I’ve never had problems with it at all. The best part is choosing between the regular style of the Sicilian format. Of course you pay more for the latter but at least it’s an option if you want to try pizza in a different way.

The wings are pretty good as well. I appreciate that you can order to hot sauce separately if you don’t feel like dousing it right off the bat. The pieces are actually a good size as well. Between the pizza and the wings it becomes a filling meal. Thankfully there is a special price for the combo at only $19.99.

I do like to try the other items on the menu and was impressed with the lasagna and baked ziti. It may not be of the gourmet variety but it does have a very comforting home style quality to it. In fact the impressive part is the amount you get for the price; there is always plenty for leftovers the next day.

Mahwah Pizza Master is good to get food for those indecisive moments. You can’t go wrong with pizza and this place definitely knows how to satisfy that craving.

Pizza Delivery Takeout

Mahwah Pizza Master  Restaurant Reviews

Mahwah Pizza Master is located near the cities of Suffern, Darlington, Ramsey, Airmont, and Hillburn.
People found this by searching for: Review Pizzamaster Mahwah, Mahwah Pizza Master, Mahwah Pizza Master Reviews, Pizza Master Mahwah, Pizza Master Mahwah Menu, Best Pizza Mahwah 2012, Pizza Masters Mahwah Nj, and Best Pizza In Mahwah.