Mahzu

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, American

Mahzu is a Japanese, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"excellent sushi, fresh ingredients"
Cons
"When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance."
goldsteinnj photo

goldsteinnj

Marlboro, MA

refreshing

Wide open restauraunt temperature was cool and comfortable.

overall fresh and invigorating meal.

not too pricey and service was good

February 26, 2010

Newspaper -

Mahzu rivals the finest that San Francisco offers.We frequently entertain friends here. The fish is always fresh, and the Sushi is always creative. Coupled with the moderate prices you simply cannot go wrong by visiting any of their…
October 30, 2008

sushi

This is a great restaurant that I would definitely recommend. It is great for birthdays. The prices are reasonable and the chicken dishes are excellent!

Japanese Lunch Parking

Mahzu  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/04/2014 A diner from Clifton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    excellent sushi, fresh ingredients
    Cons
  • 8/24/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 7/29/2013 A diner from Englishtown, NJ tried it.

Mahzu is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Aberdeen Township, and Colts Neck Township.
People found this by searching for: Mazu In Matawan, Mazhu Matawan, Mahzu Matawan, Mahzu Matawan Nj, Mahzu Matawan Nj Menu, Mazhu Res, Strathmore Nj Mazhu, Mahzu Aberdeen Menu, and Mahzu Aberdeen Nj Menu.