Mahzu

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, American

Mahzu is a Japanese, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"excellent sushi, fresh ingredients"
Cons
"When I am seated, chopsticks are on the table. However, the service staff have an annoying practice of putting down a fork without asking if I need one. I dislike having assumptions made about me based on my appearance."
  • 12/24/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/04/2014

Pros
    excellent sushi, fresh ingredients
    Cons
  • 8/24/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 7/29/2013

A diner from Englishtown, NJ tried it.

goldsteinnj photo

goldsteinnj

Marlboro, MA

refreshing

Wide open restauraunt temperature was cool and comfortable.

overall fresh and invigorating meal.

not too pricey and service was good

Japanese Dinner Lunch

Mahzu  Restaurant Reviews

Mahzu is located near the cities of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Strathmore, Aberdeen Township, and Colts Neck Township.
People found this by searching for: Mahzu Matawan Nj Menu, Mahzu Aberdeen Nj Menu, Mahzu Aberdeen Menu, Japanese Resturant Near 07747, Mahzu Matawan Nj, Mahzu Menu Matawan Nj, Mazhu Matawan, and Mahzu Matawan.