Main Moon Chinese Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Szechuan/Cantonese

Main Moon Chinese Kitchen is a Chinese, Asian, and Szechuan/Cantonese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

"Great food"
"Poor customer service"
"Tiny, cramped place"
"Poor customer service rude people"
"getting what we ordered. we ate what we received because it was good but we wanted something else "
"Worst place ever! "
redsmith007 photo

Fort Collins, CO

great prices, generous portions

Sesame Chicken

tasty, hot and filling

TheSuperJodi photo

My favorite chinese take out in Loveland, CO

I typically get hunan beef, have them make it extra spicy and on top of white rice. It is wonderful!! Love their fried dumplings and their wonton soup! The place is small, but comfortable, and the people are always friendly! They know my weird order before I even have a chance to look at the menu! I may be predictable, but remembering a customers order like that is a nice thing in my book! I walk in and they say “Hunan beef, extra spicy, white rice, wonton soup with no wontons green onions only????” And give me a smile. Point is, they connect to and care about their customers, I tell everyone I know to come here. Not that it is specific to this restaurant, but I always tell people to avoid breaded, fried and heavily sauced Chinese… if it is neon red, it isn’t real Chinese! Avoid cliche Chinese foods and you will be happier at most Chinese restaurants! If you want authentic Chinese, then order authentic Chinese, not Americanized ‘Chinese’. :)

Hunan Beef at Main Moon Chinese Kitchen

Hunan Beef

Fresh crisp veggies and tender meat!! Best served over white rice, not fried. Not too spicy, but you can ask them to make it extra spicy like I do! I love how the veggies are not mush!

ColoradoMike photo

Best takeout Chinese in Loveland

If you’re looking for quick and delicious takeout Chinese food this is the place!

Fast and a very large amount of good quality food for the cost.

Lunch comes with your choice of white or fried rice plus a cup of soup. The soups are all very good!

My only suggestion is that they put up a website with their menu as I like to try different dishes and we call ahead to place our order. As a result I’ve only tried about 5 of their dishes but would try many others if they had a menu online.

CJ photo

Loveland, CO

Best Chinese for the price!

Great food! We love the service as well as the price. They also offer delivery. It really helps when we have a busy week. Try it, you will love it!

Sesame Chicken

December 15, 2010

Awesome Hot and Sour Soup

Awesome hot and sour soup. Best in Loveland. Crab cheese wontons are to die for also.

Chinese Asian Szechuan/Cantonese
Fri-Sat 10:30AM - 10:00PM (Fri-Sat)
Mon-Thu 10:30AM - 10:00PM (Mon-Thurs)
Sun 11:30AM - 10:00PM (Sun)

0 useful

Main Moon Chinese Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/02/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 8/09/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 8/02/2016 A diner from Loveland, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/15/2016 A diner from CO tried it.

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Brighton, CO tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/02/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/10/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Longmont, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2015 A diner from Loveland, CO tried it.

• 12/27/2015 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Main Moon Chinese Kitchen Menu, Main Moon Loveland Colorado Menu, Main Moon Loveland, Co, Main Moon Menu Loveland Co, Main Moon Loveland Co, Main Moon Loveland Co Menu, Main Moon Menu, Main Moon Loveland, and Main Moon.