857 Main Street
Clifton Park, NY 12065

Main Street Grille

Cuisine: American, Contemporary, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"I love this place."
  • 2/27/2020

A diner from Albany, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2019

An American chowhound from Batavia, NY tried it and liked it.

• 12/07/2016

A dining patron from Warren, OH tried it and didn't like it.

• 10/14/2016

A diner from Clifton Park, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/16/2016

An American chowhound from Latham, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love this place.
  • 10/17/2015

An American chowhound from Troy, NY tried it and liked it.

• 7/21/2015

A dining patron from Delmar, NY tried it.

• 9/01/2014

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

FareCritique photo

FareCritique

Portland, OR

Worth a try...

I first visited Main Street Grille in September 2010 and very much enjoyed the experience.I ordered the Blue Cheese Encrusted New York Strip Steak and loved it. I returned again in October 2010, ordered the same meal and it met all expectations. I came back to town in January of 2012 and made it a point to make Main Street Grille my first dining experience. Again, I ordered the Blue Cheese Encrusted Strip Steak but the server made a mistake and instead brought me the Main Street Strip Steak, which was good but missing the blue cheese. I returned two more times and feasted on the Blue Cheese Strip Steak. It was always a quality piece of meat and cooked to my satisfaction.

The atmosphere is splendidly rustic and cozy. The owner/chef is very friendly and aims to please. The service is inconsistent depending on who your server is. The bartender (owner’s son) is slow, marginally friendly and performs his duties in a purely perfunctory manner.

I would go back for the atmosphere and the steak.

Blue Cheese Encrusted New York Strip Steak

This is the only dish I ever ordered at Main Street Grille and I ate it on four separate occasions. Each time I was served a quality piece of meat and it was heated to my specifications perfectly. I ordered the green beans as a side and they were quite tasty. This was a quality meal.

American Contemporary Pub Food

Main Street Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Main Street Grille is located near the cities of Clifton Park Center and Halfmoon.
People found this by searching for: Main Street Grill Clifton Park Ny, Main Street Grille Clifton Park, Ny, Menu Main Street Grille Jonesville, Main Street Grille Clifton Park, Main Street Grill Jonesville Ny, Main Street Grill Jonesville Ny Restaurants, Main Street Grille Clifton Park, Ny Menu, and Main Street Cafe Clifton Oark Ny.