Majestic Belly Dancing by Fariba

Leyla photo

Leyla

San Francisco, CA

Amazing place

I am a student at Majestic belly dancing, Fariba is simply amazing .
Not only she teaches the art of belly dancing but also she builds confidence in each and every student , she gives so many opportunities to every one . I am so glad to dance at Majestic belly dancing and work with Fariba. if you are looking for true belly dancing go to Fariba.

October 25, 2012

Business Owner

As of a business owner my self,I put my daughter in Majestic Belly Dancing programs and the flexible time frame they had to offer me,my daughter joined the classes for sometimes now,she is enjoying it much with the owner of majestic belly…
February 15, 2011

Amazing

I recently became a student of majestic belly dancing, i really love how Fariba teaches the movements , i can feel the middle eastern enviroment, the music and the style take me to another world, i am really happy i tried Habee....studio…

6/19/2018

A dining patron from Marion, OH tried Paul's Pantry Family Restaurant in Grandview Heights.

6/18/2018

A Jamaican chowhound from US tried Irie Jamerican Cuisine in North Hilltop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried Hunan King in Edgewood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Just good food polite as can be
6/16/2018

A dining patron from IL tried Swensen's Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor in Eastland.

6/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Joy's Village On Campus in The Ohio State University, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/10/2018

An American chowhound from Sidney, OH tried Zaxby's in Indiana Forest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/09/2018

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Findlay, OH tried Panera Bread in East Broad.

6/08/2018

A Grill chowhound from US tried The Blue Gill Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/07/2018

A Contemporary American chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried J. Alexander's in Easton.

6/06/2018

An American chowhound from Columbus, OH tried Waffle House in Gateway, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Service was poor n the waiter had a bad attitude/ my food was cold and when I spoke about it they just dismiss my complete.. The worst place I have ever visited, I will never go here again.. On top of them giving me the wrong order they was rude when they
Dinner

Majestic Belly Dancing by Fariba  Restaurant Reviews

Majestic Belly Dancing by Fariba is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Bexley Ohio Restaurants, Medication Www.Carey Hilliards Rest, Restaurants In Columbus, In, Giuseppe's Restaurant Bexley, Restaurants In Grove City Pa, Restaurants Grove City, Cimi's Reastuarnt, Grove City, and Kings Restaurant In Grove City, Pa.