244 Us Highway 68 E
Benton, KY 42025

Majestic Pizza & Steak House

Overall
Pros
"Service. Food"
"Good food & service. I did not give them 5 stars because I just picked up 2 large pizzas, presented my spirit card which has a coupon for Majestic, buy 1 large pizza, get another large pizza equal or less value for 50% off. I've purchased many pi"
Cons
"As mentioned above, feel like I was over charged for my order."
Comments
"Check with the veteran servers to ensure you are charged right!"
  • 10/10/2014

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service. Food
  • 10/03/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2014

A chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 8/22/2013

A dining patron from Louisville, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    As mentioned above, feel like I was over charged for my order.
    Comments
    Check with the veteran servers to ensure you are charged right!
  • 5/04/2013

A dining patron from Benton, KY tried it.

Majestic Pizza & Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Majestic Steakhouse Draffenville Ky, Majestic Pizza Draffenville Menu, Majestic Restaurant In Benton Ky, Majestic House Draffenville, Majestic Pizza And Steak House, Majestic Restaurant Draffenville Ky, and Majestic Steakhouse Draffenville Ky Menu.