Majestic Pizza & Steak House

Overall
Pros
"Service. Food"
"Good food & service. I did not give them 5 stars because I just picked up 2 large pizzas, presented my spirit card which has a coupon for Majestic, buy 1 large pizza, get another large pizza equal or less value for 50% off. I've purchased many pi"
Cons
"As mentioned above, feel like I was over charged for my order."
Comments
"Check with the veteran servers to ensure you are charged right!"

Majestic Pizza & Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service. Food
  • 10/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/22/2013 A diner from Seymour, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    As mentioned above, feel like I was over charged for my order.
    Comments
    Check with the veteran servers to ensure you are charged right!
  • 5/04/2013 A diner from Benton, KY tried it.

People found this by searching for: Majestic House Draffenville, Majestic Restaurant Draffenville Ky, Majestic Steakhouse Draffenville Ky Menu, Majestic Pizza Draffenville Menu, Majestic Steakhouse Draffenville Ky, Majestic Restaurant In Benton Ky, and Majestic Pizza And Steak House.