338 George St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant

Cuisine: Ethiopian, Lunch, Cafe

Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant is a Ethiopian, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

Div6 photo

Div6

New Brunswick, NJ

Poor service, bland food

I found the experience horrible. As my party of four were finishing our meals, which took a while to be served, were were asked to move to the bar. The waitress informed us that there was another reservation waiting for the table, so would have to move to the bar if we wanted desert. Being informed that my reservation was not as important as the next one and that we would have to leave our reserved table, was humiliating. I am very disappointed. Asked to leave after spending $120 on food.

The food was not as flavorful as other Ethiopian restaurants.

Best of the Best

The dish was a sample platter. The items were bland, lacking seasoning. The included items were different from what was listed on the menu, but included what others of my party ordered. The “bread” was straight out of a refrigerator.

#21 Begwat

Also bland, but oddly “greasy”.

jwa photo

jwa

Highland Park, NJ

Good food, not great service

The service is terrible, but the food is soooooo good!

Veggie sampler

I got the gomen wat, the kik alicha, the atakilt wat and the shiro wat. I loved the combination!

scorpioism photo

scorpioism

Trenton, NJ

Very cool restaurant! Be prepared for a lot of...

Very cool restaurant! Be prepared for a lot of food, and to eat with your hands! I’d suggest going with a few friends, and sharing. The Ethiopian cuisine was actually quite tasty!

Farah photo

Farah

Colts Neck, NJ

absolutely delish! go straight for the main course b/c it...

absolutely delish! go straight for the main course b/c it’s a lot of food. i’d recommend getting the platter for two and sharing it with 3!!!!

Ethiopian Lunch Parking

Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant is located near the cities of Highland Park, Milltown, North Brunswick Township, North Brunswick, and North Brunswick Twp.
People found this by searching for: Makeda Ethiopian Restaurant Menu, Makadas Resturant, Makeda New Brunswick, Makadas New Brunswick Nj, Mekados New Brunswick, Makeda New Brunswick Nj, Makeda New Brunswick Hands, and Makadas Restaurant.