2123 Pierce St

Malara's

Neighborhoods: Columbus Park
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

• 7/05/2017

A diner from Fort Huachuca, AZ tried it.

• 7/12/2015

A diner from Omaha, NE tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

April 20, 2004

where's my drink??

I waited 20 minutes to order a drink at the bar and was totally ignored. I didn't bother to order one. I take into account that it was New Year's Eve but even so, I thought that was very poor service on their part.
December 30, 2003

Southern Italian Cuisine Supreme!

If you are a fan of red sauce and homestyle southern Italian cuisine, then you will love it here. The food is simple but some of the best I have ever had. Their lasagna is my favorite! There is nothing fancy about this fantistic…

Italian Lunch Outdoor seating

From CityGrid:

At Malara\ u2019s Italian Restaurant, we want to serve you and family an unforgettable Italian meal. Stop by our convenient location, just minutes from the CenturyLink Center on 22nd and Pierce Street. Dine in or carry out! Come speak Spanish or Italian with our friendly, multi-lingual staff.

Malara's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Malara's Omaha Menu, Malara's Restaurant Menu, Malara's Omaha, Malara's Omaha Hours, Malara's Menu Omaha, Malaras, Malara's, Omaha, Malara Omaha, and Malaras Omaha.