857 Collier Rd Nw Ste 10
Atlanta, GA 30318-2544

Malaya

Neighborhoods: Wildwood (NPU-C)
Cuisine: Asian, Lunch specials, Asian fusion

Malaya is a Asian, Lunch specials, and Asian fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Nicest people on the planet. I'd live here if they'd let...

Nicest people on the planet. I’d live here if they’d let me…

SpicyCurryChickn photo

SpicyCurryChickn

Douglasville, GA

The Spicy Curry Chicken ROCKS!

Ok, so I have been eating lunch at Malaya for about 3 years now and I have yet to have a dish I didn’t like.

My absolute favorite soup is the coconut soup with chicken and shrimp. Try it with the rice noodles (sorta like spaghetti noodles but thicker and yummdillylicious). That’s my own spin on it.

And make sure to order the Won-Ton soup with two ton’s. lol I always order the Two-Ton Won-Ton soup. i have never liked getting just 1 ton. :)

I would give this place a 10 out of 10 on variety (they will make any of their dishes to your liking) and a 12 out of 10 on taste.

And yes, they all know me by name. :P

Panang Chicken

I have tried everything on the menu at least once and am thoroughly amazed at how each dish tastes the same everytime. The Panang Chicken tastes super awesome with the basil and fresh broccoli. I can’t say this about every Malaysian restaurant I have been to but I can say it about Malaya.

January 7, 2014

The food is competently made (at least, what I usually order, which is one of the pad thai style noodles), and exits the kitchen quickly. It's expensive, but can't expect more given the location. Useful for the occasional craving.

2/18/2019

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Pacific Grill in Midtown.

2/18/2019

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Northcreek Deli in Mt. Paran.

2/18/2019

A diner from US tried Mick's - Midtown (CLOSED) in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything-Food, casual yet nice and cozy for date night or perfect for planning special events, great service, location. I wish they would come back. I really miss this place. The downtown Decatur location was my favorite one to visit.
2/08/2019

A Barbecue food lover from US tried Hattie Marie's Texas Style BBQ & Cajun Kitchen in College Park.

2/08/2019

An Italian chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Maggiano's in Cumberland.

2/06/2019

An American food lover from US tried Carbo's Cafe in North Buckhead, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/06/2019

A dining patron from Decatur, GA tried Burrito Brothers in Lindbergh - Morosgo.

2/03/2019

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Antico Pizza Battery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The pizza is amazing!
2/02/2019

A dining patron from US tried La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant.

1/29/2019

An Italian food lover from Seymour, CT tried Abruzzi (CLOSED) in Peachtree Hills, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Exhale to food and servce at a reasonable price
Cons
None
Comments
None
Asian Lunch specials Asian fusion
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 04:30PM - 10:00PM
UzmaAnsari

UzmaAnsari

Malaya  Restaurant Reviews

Malaya is located near the cities of Airport Mail Center, Atl, Bankhead, Midtown Atlanta, and Lastrup.
People found this by searching for: What Is The Npu For The 30318, Malaya Restaurant Atlanta, Malaya Collier Menu, Malaya Restaurant Atlanta Menu, Malaya Collier, Malaya Atlanta, and Malaya Atlanta Menu.